𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

you regain control when its already sunny outside. gasping loudly, you sit up and look around. on your left theres marissa, or maybe, above you. youre kind of laying awkwardly above her chest, on the train.

you adjust yourself in your seat, using your sleeve to wipe off the drool off of the side of your lips, smacking your lips and trying to hydrate your dry mouth.

"finally, i was really scared we'll get there and youll still be out of it" she whispers as he wraps her hand around your shoulder, steading you.

"where are we going?" you rasp out as she hands you a bottle of water. "youre going to school" she laughs as you gulp down some water. "its today?" you ask as you swallow down the taste of blood, face bitter. "its every day" she rolls her eyes.

"i think i just died a little" you sigh as you rub your eyes. "i thought so too" she laughs, putting her hand containing 2 pills infront of you.

"really?!" you beam at her. "take it before i regret it, maybe itll make you better" she sighs and you quickly gulp them down, smiling. "im already feeling better" you smile as you get up, hands on your hips, but fall down again on the floor of the moving train. "or not"

**

when you and marissa finally get off the train, she helps you to the very front of the school, trying to sover you up as best as you could be. she was pissed, while you focused on your spasming arm.

"there" she stops, and you stand infront of her, she puts two palms on your cheeks. "look at me. look at me!" she says, focusing on your {E/C} eyes. "i am!" you call, raising your cold hands to cheeks.

"you are going to go in there, and be normal! and what more, youre going to become a hero!" he calls. "i will!" you call back. smiling, the both of you start laughing as you put your foreheads together.

finally saying goodbye, you pull away and leave her, walking into the school while trying to adjust to how heavy your bag was. (it wasnt)

you walk through the corridors, holding yourself upright as best as you could, muttering to yourself sober now! sober now! sober now! while shutting your eyes tightly and then snap them open again.

instead of going to class, you decide to go to the front office first, to grab your late pass before you enter your first class ever still not fully sober.

you start trying to push on the door, but it doesnt budge. you stand infront of the door and frown, before ramming your shoulder into it, trying to open it, but it still doesnt move.

"so this is how its wanna go" you nod with squeented eyes, and raise your foot to kick the handle, but the door opens and you fall forward, at the feet of the person who opened the door.

"oh, heyo, you alright there?" a loud voice asks, and takes a hold under your armpits, lifting you up to your feet like a child. you raise your eyes to see a guy with standing yellow hair, sunglasses and a smile.

"ah, present mic!" you smile widely, eyes barely opening, "yes, im alright, yes-" you cough at the end, nodding. "this is a pull door" he says as he watchs you up and down, a little confused.

"oh right, yeah, so i thought" you nod, slurring your words, thinking slowly. after OD you always felt the worst. "who are you?" he asks. "im-im {Y/N} chiyo" you say slowly, looking at him with cheek muscles tensing and untensing repeatedly.

"ah-" you slap your palm over your cheek, "sorry, tics" you shrug, making up quickly an excuse. "yeah its alls good, why arent you in class?" he asks.

wait, why arent i in- oh right- "i need my-my late pass" you explain with an exadurated hand movement. "i asked for one a few days ago" you explain.