𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

"wake up {Y/N}"

todoroki has knocked on your door about 10 minutes ago, and when you didnt open, he opened it himself and walked in.

inside, he finds you in bed, and the low table is set with a tea set. the balconey door is open, and the wind is inside.

"i dont want, im sleeping" you mutter while todoroki closes the balconey door.

"you have class" he says again, standing above the bed and pulling the blanket off.

"fine" you growl, get up, and immediatly walk to the bathroom to wash your face.

fuck, i drank laat night. i broke my progress. i ruined everything.

well, it all went to shit.

you walk back to the room after you washed and changed, and pick up your bag. todoroki sits on your bed on his phone, waiting.

"well, lets go"

you leave the dorms and go towards the school.

"so... where were you last night?" todoroki asks, looking at his feet as you walk.

"nowhere" you reply, shrugging your shoulder.

"why was the balconey door open?" he questions. it feels like he knows.

he knows. he knows?

"i was hot, i opened the door for air to let in. and i was smoking outside" you lie quickly. lie.

"oh" he says, nodding.

"so, what first class do we have?" you ask quickly, and he answers.

he bought it.

**

you sit in class, todoroki by your side, and bakugo behind you. as usual, hes grunting something, but you couldnt care less.

maybe it worked. my progress. now i can drink and nothing happens to me. i cured myself.

and its bad to not drink, ill be a prick, a prude. and a little is fine.

your thoughts stop when aizawa walks in to class, looking tired as always.

oh shit. oh damn. i promised him. i kissed him.

he raises his head, and its as if his eyes only go up and find you. immediatly.

his eyes always do it, theyre gentle, theyre a good sight, they give you the feeling of this comfort, of this calmness. it always works.

you give him a tiny smile, and he returns one, he smiles big and wide, and after making sure you see it, he looks around the whole class with that same smile.

and he starts class.

"today we will talk about work studies. please come in" aizawa says outloud towards the door, and it opens with a big swish, and inside wallk 3 people, in school uniform. they look a bit older then you are. one of them is togata, he interns with you in sir nighteyes agency.

"we'll have people who experienced this first hand, tell is about hoe these different from internships" aizawa says, and sits down as the three walk to the front.

togata immediatly flashes a bright smile and waves at you.

"hey {Y/N}" he yells.

"whos this ray of fucking sunshine?" todoroki mutters to you. "he interns with me at nighteyes agency. togata"

the whole class starts fussing a out the big three, a term you never heard.

they big three introduce themselves one by one, after the one with the purple hair as a small breakdown.