𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

"{Y/N}"

aizawa gets infront of you, beside sir nighteye, and you can see his hand twitch and try to move, but then it stays by his side.

"mr aizawa" you swallow, looking up at him. he really is the least of your concerns right now.

your eyesight shifts to sir nighteye as he gets up from his knees and takes hold of your hand, careful of your left arm now and look you straight in the eyes.

"we need to have a serious talk" he announces, looking at you so intensly. you look up at him, but before you can protest, you see aizawas hand slam against sir nighteyes chest, and you see the white, as he tries to push him back.

"not now sir nighteye, i have serious matters with miss chiyo as well" aizawa tries.

"eraserhead, this cant wait. this is urgent"

"i am her hero employer"

"i am her teacher"

you look past the both of them and see as todoroki, iida, midoriya and the other hero are loaded into an ambulance, so you push through the older men and towards your friends.

"im going to see you as soon as i finish here" you say as you jog over to todorokis gurney, looking between your three classmates.

"shouldnt you come with us?" midoriya asks.

"no, no need. im not injured" you reply to him with a smile, revealing your bloody mouth with a few blood stained teeth.

but before he can express outloud what he saw to the paramedics, the doors are closed and they are driven away.

so you turn back around to see your employer and your teacher, their arguing turning into more of an agrivated talk by now.

you walk over to them and stand a few steps away, waiting for them to pay attention to you again, and when they do, they both turn to you, questionable looks on their faces.

"are you on drugs right now {Y/N}?" sir nighteye asks. "no sir" you reply curtly, bowing your head gently. "are you actively consuming them?" he asks again, now crossing his arms.

"no sir. im quitting. i mean, i have quit. im not taking anything and not planning on returning" you decide that your only way to live it down is by explaining a long, tedious explanation you saw someone else do.

"when i was taking substances my life was misrable and sad, and all i could do was try to make me happy for a few hours at a time but... it was horrible. i was horrible. i was suffering. but i understood it. and i refuse to keep being like that. i wont" you finish, gulping deeply, and only now that you looked down at your feet you saw both your fists cluthed deeply.

both men stand there in silence and watch you. you dont raise your head, out of fear youll break out in laughter. why? no idea.

"she is making progress, sir nighteye. i promise. she is under my care" aizawa breaks the silence to explain. "she wont be trouble for the agency" aizawa adds.

"thats not my concern" sir nighteye waves it away quickly, and takes off his glasses to clean them on his jacket. "my concern is that your body is still growing and you have damaged it by taking god knows what. my bigger concern is someone finding out and not being very... apologetic. you could be expelled for this, {Y/N}. even if you stopped already" sir nighteye explains.

"i had a problem like this in my years in UA. a student had been found with some weed and he got expelled and got a drug record for life. this is your real threat {Y/N}. i think that beside this, you can become a great hero"