𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

next morning, again, youre running late, but this time, not hungover. you run into the school and towards the classroom, panting.

you slam the door open and stand straight, looking to the front to find present mic, an english book in his hand. "look whos that, the door wreslter!" he calls, laughing. "sorry... train was late" you pant, bowing, but he simply motions for you to sit down, which you do, sitting in the empty seat beside todoroki.

you quickly gulp down a pair of pills, calming yourself down so you could focus on the class, listening to present mic talk about grammer, focusing as much as you could, but you got a little bored so you made people jerk their legs or throw their pens in the air, making them really confused.

when class ends, you exit the classroom and start walking to lunch while thinking about something random, when you see from your side vision someone.

"hey" its todoroki. "hey?" you ask more then answer. he was a little like you, not looking for friends really, you could tell he was like you in the aspect that people arent trusted.

"what happened yesterday?" he asks. "what happened yesterday?" you ask confused. "you fell down, and when i tried taking your hand you whined. did i bu-" "no, i just jerk at touch. i have tics" you lie. he grabbed onto your stabbed skin, and it hurt, since your body was still sensitive and hungover.

"is this why you take those pills?" he asks. "yeah" you nod as you walk into the cafeteria, todoroki beside you, talking about heros and villains. he told you that his father was endeavor, but you already guessed. they had the exactly same eyes, and obvious name relation

"what about yours?" he asks while eating. "what?" you ask, confused. "parents" he clears. "oh, my father is dead" you explain plainly, shrugging your shoulders dismissivly. "sorry" he mutters, you shrug it off. "and your mom?" todoroki asks. "soon" you shrug. "what? why? is she sick?" he asks, sounding concerned or interested. "haha, i hope!" you smile with a breathy laugh. "so... how come soon?" he asks confused. "dont know, just wishful thinking" you laugh, but he stares at you, confused, deciding not to ask further.

**

finally, basic hero studies, the reason you enrolled into this school. all might stomps into the room proudly, swinging his fists.

he reveals that today there will be combat training, and you will be wearing your costumes, which you werent totally ready for, since you dont remember sending your design in, which means that... high you sent it in.

opening your bag, you find a dark red and black cloth, on top of it a note, the instructions. on the top of the paper is written, "{Y/N} chiyo-NNIIINNJJAA!!" your face heats up when you realise you designed some kind of a ninja outfit.

tossing it aside, you pull out the long skirt with a long slit up the leg, dark red tights, a long sleeved cropped shirt with bell sleeves, opening widely at the ends with long gloves that actually dont cover up any finger, and 6 throw stars. what was i thinking?!

(its a mei outfit lmao, change if you want)

with an annoyed face you change into your costume, finding it to be actually not so bad and quite comfortable, and the throw stars will definatly be to your benefit.

"you look great {Y/N}!" someone calls, and you turn around quickly to see the brunette you helped the day of the exam. "oh, thanks, you look great too" you smile, looking up and down her body suit. "yeah, it came out a little tighter then i thought" she whispered, blushing, making you laugh, and you start walking outside with her.

"i actually wanted to talk to you, i didnt get the chance yesterday" she says. "i just wanted to thank you for helping me!" she smiles brightly. "hey, it was nothing, my pleasure" you smiled, patting her shoulder as she laughs.