𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

you wake up from the coldness of the street, feeling the coldness and the moistness of the 5 am morning. its fresh and welcoming, and as you open your eyes, at first confused by the fact that you are not at your bed, you remember that you stayed to sleep on a bench, in order to not return home.

the still dark-but now brightnening skies, is a very welcoming and relaxing feeling to wake up to.

you stretch your back on the bench, then throw both your arms behind your head and let out a sigh.

what a feeling, what a morning. so relaxing and refreshing, away from all those stupid ass girls.

you watch as the sky slowly becomes brighter and brighter, and you can feel the calmness in your body, ignoring the hustle that starts so early in the city.

you feel the shivers on your arms and legs, the wind blowing your hair in your eyes, but it doesnt disturb you. you feel... at ease.

after about 20 minutes of feeling blissed out, you sit up and stretch up your arms with a growing smile on your face.

its not a bone chilling cold, but morning freshness that wakes you up so gently and makes you happy for the day.

but then, your head starts to pound, with your stomach churning.

you double over and start to gag, and quickly, you puke up water-since you didnt have anything to eat in a while.

breakfast.

you pant, wipe your mouth with your sleeve and use your water bottle to rinse out your mouth, spitting it behind the bench.

what a morning.

just like that, you grab your bag and get up, immediatly feeling dizzy, but you keep going.

you pass the train station and go downtown, walking slowly and enjoying the view of the still not too busy streets, silent before the usual rush.

finally, you arrive at a small tea house, may be the only one to be open at 5:30 am. how weird. why is it open at such an early hour?

without questioning it too much, you enter in.

figures they are open for those who do start to work this early, or just finish their night shifts now like construction workers or... heros.

you enter, the little ring at the top of the door dings, and the inside looks so... calm.

a wooden interior, lit up so gently with the perfect lights, on the ground seats with low tables. the bar to order is a gentle green with the menu on them, and a single old lady is standing there, smiling at you.

with the corner of your eye, you see that you are not the only one in the cafe, since on the end of the cafe jusr by the window sits a man, his leather jacket is on the ground and his blond hair is tied behind his back, wearing a white tanktop.

hizahsi.

with a gulp, you step forward and to the counter, smiling at the lady, wondering if he heard yoy enter, or recognised you.

"hello, good morning. what can i offer you?" she asks with a gentle smile.

"good morning. ill take... big cup of... sencha ariake and a piece of the apple pie" you smile at her, watching as she cashs it in and you pass the credit card on the machine.

then, you turn around and look at hizashi.

hes looking at you with a gentle smile, so soft.

"good morning present mic" you bow before him gently, and he chuckles. "sit down already {Y/N}" he smirks, motioning you down, and you do so, sitting down infront of him.