𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

"going on the seventh day, {Y/N} chiyo is still missing. {Y/Hight} girl, {H/C} {H/T}, {E/C} eyes, pale, possibly injured. {Y/N} chiyo lives in the at the home for at risk girls and might be not responsive-" the reports became more frequent and much more allborate, telling more about you, what you are like and different things about you. now, thanks to marrissa who was too scared, japan knew that you were an orphan, and not in your right mind. she didnt say that you might be high, but she said that you 'only want to be happy and make others happy, even though you are depressed'

marissa knows that when you find out what she told, youll flip. but youll have to live with it, you dont understand how scared she is for you, and will soon give everything away, only wanting to have you back.

it seem like the police-nor the heros-got any closer to finding you.

every hero was tasked to find you, but none of them worked as hard as aizawa did. every night hed be out, looking for villains to find you, even though hes still injured badly. school was already going back on today, even though you were still missing.

he also tasked himself in finding the man who came the other day, even looked in the home, but didnt find anything. he was frustrated, sad and scared.

**

by the seventh day of your capture you knew the times the guards would change, when theyd have lunch and when theyd give you lunch. every day you would hurt and cry, and even though you felt like youre dying, it worked in your favoure.

even though you were having hard withdrawel symptomes, that meant the villains thought you were sick and couldnt do anything against them.

every day, youd have a chat with one of the villains. youd analyze them, study them, and speak with them, using your deduction to understand them and even inspiaring one of them to become the baker he always wanted to be.

they tried getting you to side with them, but it didnt work much... or at all. it would be your only entertainment, really. the chats with the villains were your only distraction from the pain. and the fact that you were... kidnapped.

its the 8th night. you were feeling really bad tonight. your stomach was churning and your chest was paining hard, your joints were weak and sensitive and your whole body was shaking with cold sweat, you screaming and gasped uncomfortably.

"boss, i think shes dying" one of the villains said, pointing to your cell. "what do you mean?" shigaraki asks. "come look" he says, and he follows after his pawn to see you shaking and screaming on the floor.

"hey kid!" he shouts, entering the cell and kicking your side, causing you to howl, "whats your problem?" he asks, looking at you confused. "v-v-v-aliu-m!" you gasp, shouting, your whole body shaking and twitching. "ampheta-" you stopped again to gasp and cry.

"need a relaxer huh..." he asks, rubbing his chin. "fine" he says, leaving the cell and coming back after a few minutes and opens your mouth forcefully, pushing with his fingers down your throat 3 pills of valium.

after a few minutes you start to calm down, breath evening and your body slowly stops shaking. the villains leave your cell, the guard staying outside of the room still.

you sigh and sit up, smacking your lips. they gave you valium, it makes you think quicker. yes! alright, i can do it. you already had an escape plan. for the last week you worked on the stone hold on your hands, breaking it on the wall. today, you would hit it only a few times and you could finally let yourself out.

you stared banging the stone on the floor again, harder this tims, excited, and also having finally valium, any kind of drug, in your system.

finally, the stone breaks, and your hands are free!! your fingers are cramped and hurting, but after moving them a little, you decide to start. you grab onto the villain by the throat and turn him around to you.

you make his body open the door to the cell, and you exit it carefully. you push him into the cell and wrap his whole arm around the side of the bed.

"scream" you instruct when you finally let go of his throat. "h-help!" he shouts, and in seconds, 2 more villains come in. "what is it?" its the warp guy, and in seconds, you throw the two other villains into the cell, knocking them out by cracking their necks in a careful manner.

3 other villains come in. those are the last ones. its the boss guy, fire guy, and the weird kid girl. you raise the boss-hand guy up, and choke him in the air. "out of my way" you instruct, pointing back to your cell, and they slowly walk into it-or rather-you throw them into it, as well as the boss guy into the cell, quickly locking them in.

"come back here!" you are already running out of there and onto the street. its night time, and you start running, already knowing that the boss probably destroyed the door of the cell by now.

you run down the street quickly, looking for anything, finally entering a small shop.

"h-help!" you call as you run in, banging on the front desk. the man working there lifts his eyes and jumps up, shocked. "its you! the kidnapped!" he calls, pointing. "yes its me, nice to meet you, please, call the police!" you shout right before passing out.

**

you come back to already in a police station, a detective infront of you. you are clean, and your clothes has been changed for you.

"you up?" the detective asks. "y-yeah" you groan, sitting up. "here, drink, eat" he says, pushing forward on the table a glass of water and a sandwich. you snatched it up so fast you might have broke a world record.

"i need you to tell me everything, where, who, how, when" he says, pulling out a pen, and you start telling him everything, stopping to ask him for pain killers which he gladly provides.

**

when you finally exit the police station, the media is, somehow, already outside, waiting for you. the detective covers you up with his coat as he tries to cover you, but they keep shouting, taking pictures and shoving microphones in your face.

an hour later, you exit the police car and walk inside the home, walking straight upstairs to marrissas and yours room. as you open the door, you see her sleeping in her bed.

closing the door behind you, you walk deeper into the room and lay down in the samr bed as her, hugging her.

"{Y/N}!" she calls, clinging to you. "omg you scared the living hell out of me" she cries, hugging you. "im here marrissa, and im ok. lets sleep" you sigh, smiling gently.

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧