𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

"why do you look so tired {Y/N}?"

ochako, when i tell you i havent slept in a week because aizawa made me train till 3am, what would you say?

now, what would you say if with that, being around him makes my body fly?

you rub your eyes and cross your legs, lying by the pool. "i havent been sleeping well. studying for the exams and now i have been getting ready for the camp... just exhasted, you know?" you shrug your shoulders.

"oh... well, you dont gotta train with us! just relax, huh?" she offers with a smile, patting your shoulder and leaving back to the pool, leaving you to yourself, sitting on a plastic chair with a cap hat covering your eyes.

"aizawa!" you screamed, running after him and throwing your head back in frustration.

"youre ok {Y/N}, youre almost done. almost finished!" he yells back at you from the front.

with a grunt and a last push, you get to your end point and fall down, panting.

"well done {Y/N}, you just ran your first 10k. hows it feel?" he asks, panting himself and wiping the sweat off his face with his shirt.

"o-oh, shouta... i feel like a new born" you let out between pants, closing your eyes, and having delight in shoutas soft chuckle.

"alright. you did great. now we cam go eat, and we will revise some more english till 3, and then ill drive you back to your house" he says, nodding and standing up.

"no... leave me here... to decompose" you groan.

"very funny" he smirks.

you raise your hand for him to help you up, and after muttering 'unbelieveable', he pulls you up by your hand and carrying you behind him, with your fingers intertwined in one another, as he takes you through the grass.

"should i drag you on the stone floors as well?" he asks.

you hum.

he groans and makes you stand up on your legs, but you still havent left your hands until you get into the schools changing rooms, and aizawa leaves you to change out of your sweaty training clothes.

and when you do finish, you exit to find him waiting for you.

"what do you wanna eat?" he asks, beginning to walk and you after him, to his car, and to his apartment, where you ate whatever you both decided on after training, and catching up on school until you literally passed out of exhaustion on his sofa, and then returned to the home to sleep.

no matter how tired, at the end of the day you had to leave the house, thinking that its better for the both of you.

you grew too close to each other, too close for a teacher and a student but not close enough to say that you have the relationship you wish you had... with each other.

you wake up again in surprise, legs and arms jumping, when you hear aizawa yelling and the splashing of water stops.

"everyone out. its 5pm. we are leaving tomorrow morning" he shoos everyone away, and everyone gets ready to leave pretty fast.

you do too, because you fell asleep before you even got into a bathing suit, so you pick up your bag, throw it on your shoulder and go to leave.

but i need to leave infront of aizawa.

you manouver your way so youll pass right before him, walking slower then you usualy do, just so that he would place his hand on your shoulder and speak with you.