𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

"marrissa, i seriously think i could manage..." you whisper to her. she insisted on getting you to school, scared, but the only things you were attacked with was the reporters, wanting but a single comment. you didnt say thing, purely out of the comedic part of them bubbling around you without getting anything.

you get to school and part ways with marrissa, entering campus again. one step, two, no one asked you anything yet, three, four- attacked by a hug from the side, crashing into you.

"{Y/N}!" youre tackled down to the ground, and when you open your eyes you see todoroki hugging you, mummbling something. "hey" you laugh, patting him on the back and you both quickly get up again. "are you ok?! did you get hurt?!" he asks, holding onto your shoulders.

"no no, im ok..." you smile, taking his hands off of your shoulders gently, "im fine" you repeat, nodding reassuringly. "you scared me" he sighs.

you start walking into the building, totaly ignoring everyone around you, telling him everything about what happened and how you escaped skullfully, also probably making them really angry.

"{Y/N}" a gruff voice says, and you stand in your place when you match the voice, to the face that starts walking towards you, aizawa.

he stands infront of you and dismisses todoroki away from you, and he grabs onto your hand and pulls you into a janitors closet, immediatly wrapping his arms around you and hugging you.

youre frozen in place, very confused. his hug is different from marrissas, or todorokis for that matter. hes warm and big and his arms wrap around you in such a way that makes you feel almost safe. hes welcoming and warming and he lays his cheek on the top of your head, swaying you gently with him.

giving in, you lift your own arms and put them around his back, hugging him and pressing a little closer to his chest, closing your eyes. "im so sorry {Y/N}... really i am, i was so careless, i hope you can forgive me" he whispers, his fingers rubbing gently on your shoulder.

"n-no its ok... i wasnt focused either... its not your fault... im sorry i made you worry so much" you whisper back, a gentle smile strechs on your face as you hug him, growing more and more comfortable.

aizawa stayed there, feeling you sinking closer and closer into his chest, so he doesnt dare to move. he keeps you in hold close to him, thinking. you just apologized to him for getting kidnapped?

you stay hugged for a few more minutes, him apologizing to you repeatedly, and to his dismay, you are apologizing as well. something told him to do it, he doesnt know what hes thinking, but before he could think rationally, he gently kisses the top of your head.

you dont react, maybe, didnt even notice, so he just sighs and apologizes again, rewrapping his arms around you. you most definatly felt it, but wasnt sure how to react, so you just didnt, you let him think that you didnt notice.

"can i ask you something?" he asks as he pulls away, holding on your shoulders and looking down at you, his warm and long fingers tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"you dont have tics... what are those pills?" he asks, curious. you sigh, closing your eyes, ready to lie like an expert. "i-i just get nervous and anxious sometimes... they are just light relaxers..." you whisper, looking down at your feet.

"and... you were just sick?" he asks, and you nod again. "alright... alright" he says gently, smiling down at you softly. "thank you" you smile up at him, for the first time actually feeling a little uncomfortable about lying to him. but its fine. youre quitting now and its easy, he doesnt need to know.

"and, can i ask another question?" he asks, you nod, looking up at him. theres something about him. hes caring and gentle, even if he looks rough, he simply cares for his students.

"you said you... moved to the home when your father died... how?" he asks. "oh, well, its quite stupid" you chuckle, rolling your eyes playfully, "lever disease" you explain, offering it with a smile, but hes not smiling, hes staring at you confused. why do you find this amuzing?

"oh, im sorry" he whispers and you chuckle, "its fine" you smile again, and the bell rings, ruining whatever it is you and the teacher just had.

when you got to class, you smiled at everyone and explained shortly how you got out and sat down, quickly being updated about the up coming sports festival.

**

while sitting in lunch with todoroki, iida, midoriya and ochaco, you got a phone call. picking up the phone, you roll your eyes. "heeyy babbeee...." you drag out, stabbing your food. "hey squeak" marrissa says.

"you all good?" she asks on the other side. "nah, i got kidnapped again and im answering from down in a submarine" you say sarcastically, "haha very funny" she replies sarcastically.

"of course im ok, dont worry, im in a school full of heros" you try to calm her down. "theyre are useless heros, thats what they are" she grumbles and you roll your eyes. "ok i gotta go, ill see you later" you say your goodbye and hang up.

"who was that?" midoriya asks. "thats my friend, marrissa" you answer shortly. marrissa doesnt like heros, where were they when she needed help? no where around, showering in a pool of coins probably, so she thought. luckily, she was found by the director of the orphanage before she was found by a villain.

"she sounds a little..." "cranky? yeah" you chuckle. "shes not big on heros, and she had a little bit of a hard time when i told her im applying here" you laugh at the memory.

"but shes a good friend. she cares for me more then anyone else ever did" you smile reassuringly, nodding.

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧