𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

in the morning, todoroki wakes up early as usualy and goes downstairs. usualy, he comes to check if you are awake after breakfast if you arent there, so he plans on doing the same today.

but when he arrives at the common area, he finds you sitting on the sofa, on your phone.

"{Y/N}" he says, walking over to you. hes usualy the first one to wake up, so its just the two of you right now.

"oh, hi shoto" you reply and look up, and now he sees your eyebags.

"did you not sleep?" he asks, crossing his arms.

"yeah, couldnt fall asleep, so weird" you sigh and sit straighter, rubbing your eyes.

"whatd you do all night?" he asks, but by your smell, he thinks you smoked two packs of cigarettes all night.

"talked with marissa most of it, read a book, online, you know" you brush it off and get up.

"time for breakfast" you smile weakly and slap him on his back.

you sit before him in the table and drink your tea silently.

how the fuck after only two nights of falling asleep not in my right mind i cant fall asleep sober.

after breakfast, mydoriya walks over to you with a big smile.

"hey {Y/N}, remember we go to sirs agency today, right?" he asks, excited. "yeah, of course i do" you smile and excuse yourself back to your room to get ready.

back in your dorm, you change your clothes and wash your face tired, and when you start packing your bag, you decide to take a smaller bag then your school bag, since you arent taking notebooks with you.

you pull out of your closet a side bag with a long strap, like a mailmans bag, and when you open it, your ears start ringing.

you pull out slowly a small yellow bottle and look at the prescription.

NMDA prescription.

inside, there are a few pills.

without even thinking, you open the bottle and take two pills, swallowing them down without water.

maybe theyll wake me up a bit. i dont care that they are relaxers, maybe theyll make me forget im tired.

you push the bottle back in the bag and finish packing with a pack of cigarettes and a water bottle, and leave the room.

i havent slept all night, its fine.

back downstairs, you meet mydoriya, and you both leave the dorm building, on your way to the train station.

"{Y/N}!"

you stop and turn around, and see aizawa running over to you.

"keep walking mydoriya, ill meet you at the station" you wave him away, and he does so, leaving.

"hello shouta" you smile widely up at him.

"hi {Y/N}" he smiles back, and he doesnt hesitate to pull you closer to hin for a quick hug.

"going to sir nighteyes agency?" he asks.

"yeah, ill meet midoriya and togata at the station" you confirm.

"how are you feeling?" he asks gently, looking you up and down, "we didnt have much time lately, so i suggest that when you return we can sit down for a little chat" he offers.

you feel your face redden and you look down, "yeah, that sounds good" you nod.

"so... just let me know when you arrive there, and when you are on your way back, alright?" he asks.