Part 8

She tracked the location and her mouth opened wide in shock. It wasn't showing the exact location but he was still in Lucknow! Surprisingly, it was not too far from the airport. They just had to hope AS had his bag with him so they could find him.

PS: ab toh location bhi mil gya.....phir deri kis baat ki chaliye dhundte hai anubhav sir ko

HM: chaliye sab- aur haa civil dress pehen lena aur thode kapde bhi le lena...pata nhi kitne dino tk ghar nhi aa payenge. ***just imagine the airport was really far from MPT***

All changed into civil dress and got in the car.
Seating arrangement-
SS driving & PS beside her
HM & KS in middle seat
CC & BTS (billu the spy 😅) in back seat

During the ride, HM put her head and in KS lap and stayed there silently. Her red eyes showed that she had been crying but now there were no tears left to cry. KS was going through the same so she put her hand on HM's head and caressed her face.

Haseena's POV

As soon as KS put her hand on me, I felt like I was in a different world. Just one touch of her hand could make a miracle. It made me feel like I was in a fairytale and in the end KS would make everything okay. After all that happened, I was calm for the first time since I heard the bad news.

End of Haseena's POV

They reach the airport at night and get down to find some clues. While looking, she found a key on floor and she picked it up. She looked at it carefully and realized this key matched with her own key.

KS(in her thoughts): mtlb ye bhaiya ki chabi hai! par ye "anuseena" kon hai aur iska mtlb kya hai?

She decided to go back to the others and ask them. After some time, everyone met back at the car and KS showed them the key. They all passed it around trying to figure out what Anuseena means.

At last SS gets the key

SS: areyy aap log iski baat kr the?

PS: haa toh aur kya hai yha

SS: areyy ye anuseena koi ek insaan nhi hai... Anubhav+Haseena=Anuseena

All: ohhhhhhh

HM smiled to herself that AS kept her name on his keychain.

CC: Santuji aap singhade khake aayi haina aaj?

SS: haa par tujhe kese pta

BTS: itni buddhi toh tabhi aati hai jb singhade khati ho

SS made her cute angry face.

KS: ama bhakk kitna baketi krte ho tumlog chup chap kaam kro sab...santu phirse location track kro toh hume pta chale yha se kaha jaana hai

SS: yes madam

SS: milgya! yha thodi dur ek market hai aur market ke peeche ek bada building hai usi me location dikha rha hai

HM: very good SS...chaliye sablog

Everyone got in the car and drove to the building. They all went inside but it was dark and they couldnt see anything.

PS (scared): santu...pakka yhi jagah haina-

SS: haa..yhi jagah hai...kyu aapko darr lg rha hai pushpaji

PS: h-hum aur d-darr? nhi nhi hum nhi darte kisi se

Suddenly there was a loud noise in the background. SS grabbed PS in fright.
PS thought some ghost had caught her so she screamed in fear.

PS: aaahh....chodo hume chodo! bhoot ne pakad liyaa....aaahhhh

KS: ayy chup yha koi bhoot voot nhi hai aur Pushpaji bhoot ne nhi santu ne pakda hai aapko

PS: huh? (relieved) haa haa hum toh- hum toh mazaak kr rhe the-

KS glared at her and PS got scared. They continued forward in the building and they heard some noise coming from behind one of the doors. HM put her ear to the door and listened carefully.

HM: andar se maar peet ki avaaz aarhi hai mtlb zarur koi jhagda horha hoga....aur Anu......bhav...sir bhi andar hone chaiye,

KS: toh phir deri kis baat ki MS jaate hai hum andar aur pakad ke laate hai sabhi gunde ko

HM: nhi KS...agar hum andar jaake inke saath ladai krenge toh vo toh bhaag jayenge..hume inka confession chaiye aur uske liye aapke laat ghuse kaam nhi ayenge

KS: MS hume samjh nhi aata aap har baar ese ghuma phira kr kahe kaan pakadti hai..seedhe seedhe jaate hai andar do kantaap lagayenge sabko toh wai saara sach ugal denge

HM: yhi toh problem haina aapka-

Suddenly CC shouted from behind

CC: madam! madam! dekhiye yha khidki hai! yha se dikhega

KarEena looked at each other and ran back towards the rest of the team.

CC: dekhiye madam yha khidki hai par waha jaane ka koi rasta nhi hai

HM: Cheeta police training kis din kaam ayegi? hum chad jayenge upar..chaliye sab

They all climbed up to the window and looked inside. They couldn't see clearly but they could make out AS there in the distance. A smiled flashed on everyones face.

KS: Anu bhaiya! 🤩

PS: MS hume andar jaake sir ki madad karni chaiye-

HM: par ye khidki khul hi nhi rhi toh kese jaaye andar?

They were continuously trying to open the window, but the window wasn't opening. At last, KS even tried to kick it open, but the window didn't budge.

Suddenly they heard a gunshot from inside. Everyone's eyes followed the bullet and it hit AS straight in the chest. AS clutched his chest and collapsed on the floor.

Everyone was horrified. HM couldn't handle it any more so she managed to say "Anu" then she also fainted.

KS: Bhabhi!!!

KS caught HM before she crashed to the floor. She wrapped her arms around HM securely and turned to face everyone else.

KS: Santu jaldi gaadi nikalo....cheeta tum aas paas ke kisi hotel me sabka booking karvado bhabhi ko wahi leke chalte hai .... pushpaji aap inhe uthane me help kijye hmara

All: Yes madam

Cheetosh went to do their assigned work while PS helped KS bring HM down. As soon as they were back in light, KS picked up HM in her arms and walked out of the building. PS managed to smile a little seeing Karishma's care for Haseena.

KS was far ahead so no one could see her face. One tear rolled down her cheek and then the tears wouldn't stop. First she saw her brother shot right in front of her eyes and she wasn't able to do anything. Then HM was lying unconscious in her arms. She couldn't handle it anymore. She couldn't stop her tears anymore.

They all got in the car with teary eyes and went to the hotel. KS took HM into a room and laid her on the bed. Then there was a knock on the door. She opened the door and saw......

TO BE CONTINUED......

__________________________________________________

If you liked this story, don't forget to vote for it and share your feedback on how it was. Do follow me for more updates and more stories like this. Next part will be updated ASAP :)

__________________________________________________

Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Keजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें