Part 20

And I completed 20 parts of this story today!! Thank you so much to everyone who supported keep showering your love on my stories. Also...main soch rhi hun ek aur story likhne ka either Anuseena or KarEena so drop down your suggestions aur vo bhi agle janm tak likhna shuru krdungi. (That was meant to be sarcastic, Sursuri and Sumaira please mere sar pe mat chadna)

Also, sorry for being inactive for the past week, but as I mentioned I was busy making edits and all for YuKi's birthday. If any of you readers are insta fanpages you will understand what I'm saying. 17th & 18th May were probably the most hectic days ever! Posting and liking, sharing, commenting, every edit just drained the energy out of everyone. 

Ok boht hogya mera bhashan ab story padho.....

After investigation, KS and SS are sitting in the car on their way back to MPT.

SS: Madam...dekhiye na school hours bhi khtm hogye....hum pls Akshu ko pick up karskte hai aaj

KS: Maa jaayegi na usko lene, tum thane chlo

SS: Please madam....(making a puppy face)

KS couldn't deny her cute plead so she finally agreed. SS got out of the car and stood by the school gate. AK saw her and ran into her arms. Both smiled and got into the car.

SS: Kaisa laga hmara surprise?

AK: Boht accha....vese ye apka idea tha naa

SS: Tumhe kese pta chala

AK: Mumma ko toh laat mukke ke alava aur kuch sujhta hi nhi

Santu giggled and KS gave her a look

KS: Hmm....aur ye kisne sikhaya

AK(innocently): Maami ne

KS (in a low voice): Bachegi nhi aaj tumhari maami...

They all burst out laughing

As soon as the three of them entered MPT, the whole atmosphere changed. Everyone was usually sleepy and worn out from working but whenever AK came their mood instantly changed. As the saying goes 'Betiyan toh ghar ki ronak hoti hai' (btw ye google se liya hai aur kabhi kabhi google baba nashe karte hai aur galat information de jaate h isliye galat ho toh maaf krdena)

KS: Jai hind MS

HM: Jai hind...bataiye kya update hai kidnapper ke baare mein

KS: MS bada gajab baat hai yeh kidnapper jo bhi hai boht smart hai mtlb ek bhi nishaan chutne nhi diya yha tak ki kisiko pta bhi nhi hai ki bacche gayap horhe hai

HM: Kya?! Aise kaise nhi pta? Jis area se bacche gayap horhe hai uss area ke logo ko bhi nhi pta?!

KS: Yahi baat kabse hamare dimaag ka churan kar rhi hai...humko kuch gadbad lag rha...

HM: Gadbad toh hai......(after a long pause)......ab toh ek hi raasta hai iss kidnapper ko pakadne ke liye (with her signature smile)

KS: Bataiye MS ka chal rha hai apke dimaag mein

HM: *explains the plan* ab problem ye hai ki hum kidnap kisko karvayenge

KS: Baat toh sahi hai....hum me se koi toh baccha ban nhi skta aur hum kisi masoom bacche ki jaan khatre me nhi daal skte

HM: Ab kya kre? Who can we send as the bait?

While all this is happening Akshu was standing at the door listening to KarEena's convo. (Kuch toh apni dadi se seekhe naa) She might be young but she was just as intelligent as her mami and she understood most of what they were saying even at such a young age.

AK entered the room and said: Mai jaungi

KarEena turned around in shock.

KS: Ama ka bakwaas kar rhi ho! tum kahe jaogi....nhi tum nhi jaaskti

AK: Apko toh case mein help chaiye toh mai bas help karne ayi hu

HM: Akshu hum kisi case ke liye tumhari jaan khatre mein nhi daal skte

AK (innocently): Par aap hi toh kehti haina chota ho ya bada sabse aage desh aata hai aur desh ke liye jaan bhi deni pade toh bina hi-chi-ch-ke-cha-hey (hichkichaye) [Young kids normally have problems saying big words] deni chaiye

Even though they couldn't send her, KarEena were proud of their little girl and proud of their upbringing.

KS (worried): Magar tum toh abhi boht choti hi tumhe toh puri jindagi jeeni hai ab...nhi hum nhi jaane denge

AK: Mumma please...main jo bhi kar rhi hu vo baki bacche ko bachane ke liye kar rhi hu naa....

KS: Nhi! Hum aur kuch karenge tumhari jaan khatre me nhi daal skte!

Maa-Beti had a long argument with HM chiming in and supporting KS. But after some time she realized that AK wasn't wrong. If they had taught Akshara to think this way then why were they denying when she was just following what she was taught?

HM: Maaf kijiye KS hum Akshu ki baat se sehmat hai

KS (she was shocked since HM changed sides so suddenly): MS aap itni berehem kaise hoskti hai? Bacchi hai yeh!

HM: Hume bhi pta hai boht choti hai par hum bhi toh usko yahi sikhate aaye hai ki desh ke liye kuch bhi dena pade toh dena chaiye

KarEena had a long and extremely loud argument but finally KS agreed. After a while the whole team (including AS) got together at Badnam's tea stall and discussed the plan.

AS: Hum apne ghar pe toh ye sab nhi krste nhi toh vo pehchan jayenge ki hum police hai aur hamari yojna vifal hojayegi

PS: Toh kyu naa hum ek raat ke liye kahi booking karva de...koi khali bungalow ya kuch

AS: Ji aisa hi karna hoga....KS aap waha jaake hamari raat rukne ki jagah nischit kar dijiye

KS: Ji sir

AS: Aur hum aap sabko half day de rhe hai taaki sab raat mein sab alert re sake

All: Ji sir

Scene shifts to 'Singh Family's house'

VS was still at work. Akshara has gone to the park with her grandmas (Pushpaji and Karishma's Mom). KS had gone to make the bookings and to tighten the security around there since she was worried for AK. This left Anuseena alone at home.

HM enters the room and finds a parcel on the bed. She looks and sees its from her friend. She smiles and opens it. Inside the present was a beautiful dress. HM went inside the washroom to try it on but the zipper wasn't closing.

HM: Anu! Hamari madad kijiye naa dekhiye ye bandh nhi horaha

AS comes to help her but like usual he's in a romantic mood. He goes and wraps his arms around her waist from behind.

HM: Chodiye na Anu aapko bhi har waqt romance hi sujhta hai....chodiye ab nhi pehenna ye dress....chaliye sojaate hai puri raat jaagna hai

AS(frowning): Kya aap bhi....kitni boring hai aap jaan

And those few words were enough to perk up Haseena's ears.

HM: Accha hum boring hai? Boht badi galti kardi aapne hume boring kehke Mr. Anubhav Singh!........

She walked towards him with a dominating look on her face. AS got a little scared and moved back. AS kept moving back until his back touched the wall.

HM went near him and pulled him by his belt so their lower body parts were touching. Then she goes on her tiptoes and nuzzles her head around his neck.

AS was nervous and shocked as hell. He had never seen this bold and romantic side of his wife.

HM gives kisses on his neck and continues kissing a line to his collar bone. Then she puts her arms around his neck and grabs his lips. AS was still frozen in shock. After some time she broke the kiss and asked in a husky voice

HM: Ab lagte hai hum boring?

AS abhi tak sadme mein hai so he says: Nhi...aap...bilkul boring nhi hai...

She smirks victoriously and goes back in the washroom to try her luck with the zipper.

Meanwhile AS shakes his head and comes out of his shock. Itna kuch hogaya par Anu toh Anu hi rahenge so.......He slipped his hands though the open zipper of HM's dress and grabbed her belly. She blushed hard. He moved his hands there sensually, giving her goosebumps. He pulled her closer and gently bit her earlobe.

AS: Ab hamari baari

HM was still blushing when he picks her up and lays her on the bed. She rolls over him and they spend an intimate romance session together.

In the night, everyone was at the bungalow. Akshu was sleeping and KS was beside her, caressing her hair. The worry on her face was clearly visible.

AS: Chinta mat kijiye KS kuch nhi hoga hamari beti ho

KS (loudly): Ama aise kaise chinta naa kare?! Aap kabhi samjh nhi paayenge.......maa k liye apne bacche ko aise jaane dena kitna mushkil hai! Aaj humko sachme Pushpaji ki yaad aarhi h....vo hoti toh samjh paati......

Suddenly, there is a knock on the door. Everyone looks at each other in confusion that who could be at the door at this time? SS opens the door and she sees.........

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED......

__________________________________________________

If you liked this story, don't forget to vote for it and share your feedback on how it was. Do follow me for more updates and more stories like this. Next part will be updated ASAP :)

__________________________________________________

As I said, I added some Anuseena and Karishma-Akshu scenes. KarEena coming up in the next part and hopefully Cheetosh as well. Feel free to drop down any other suggestions and I will try my best to add those in too.

Don't forget to read my new story: Maddam Sir Rewritten and give your feedback for it (you can find it on my profile)
.
.
.
.
.
Next part aane tak suspense mein jee lo 

Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Keजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें