Part 31

At night in Vyoshma's room:

It was past midnight and everyone was asleep. Karishma woke up and found herself on top of Vyom. She shook her head and smiled.

KS: Hum bhi ajeeb prani hai...sote kahi aur hai uthte kahi aur hai

She managed to free herself from VS's tight grip and went to the kitchen to drink water. Due to the movement, Vyom also woke up and he followed her into the kitchen.

Karishma put down the glass of water. She turned around gasped to see Vyom standing there.

KS: Ama aap ka kar rhe hai yha?

VS: Mera ghar hai...kahi bhi jaasakta hu

KS: 😒

VS: Accha mujhe kuch chaiye

KS: Aapko jo chaiye subah milega abhi humko sone dijiye

VS: Arre baat toh sunlo meri

KS: Kya hai? Ka chaiye aapko?

VS: Baccha

KS: Ama aapko dusra baccha chaiye hi kyu? Ek ko sambhalne me itni takleef horhi hai dusra bacha kya khaak sambhalenge...dekhiye na...Akshu ko sambhalne ke chakkar me hume aapke saath time spend karne ka mauka hi nahi mila (childishly and flow flow mein)

VS: Achaa toh tumhe hamare saath time spend karna hai....? 😏

KS: Han

VS: Aur mere saath time spend karke kya karenge 😏

KS: Aapka favourite...romance 😏

VS: .iska mtlb aapko hamare saath romance karna pasand hai (grabbing her by the waist) 😏

KS: Haan toh...isme koi burai hai kya? (putting her arms around his neck)

VS: Burai hoti bhi toh mit jaati. Tumhare saath kuch bhi bura nhi lagta

KS: Acha aisa baat hai..toh abhi hum ek bahut bura cheez karenge 😏

VS: Karlo jo karna hai....hum nahi darte kisise 😏

Karishma stood on her tiptoes and gently placed her lips on Vyom. A current went through both their bodies and the gentle kiss turned wild. Karishma forwarded her tongue to enter in Vyom's mouth but he wanted to tease her so he kept his mouth firmly shut. Karishma was losing her patience and bit his lip to get his attention, but he still didn't listen. After many tries, Vyom finally let her tongue in. Her tongue moved slowly around his mouth licking each and every corner and feeling his presence. They were so burdened with responsibilites they hardly ever got to spend time with each other and they wanted to live this moment to the fullest.

Meanwhile, Haseena also woke up. She placed a hand on her growling stomach. She groaned as her food cravings had started.

HM (to baby): tum bhi kamaal ho, itni raat ko motichur ke laddoo kaha se layenge hum

She got up slowly so she wouldn't disturb Anubhav and made her way into the kitchen. To her surprise, the dim light was on so she went to see who else was awake. She entered the kitchen and stood there rooted to the spot. She quickly covered her eyes before she could see anymore and turned around.

Vyoshma were having a full on romance session. Karishma caught hold of his hair and back neck while Vyom was moving his hands around her waist and lower body. Karishma moaned quietly as he bit her lip during the kiss. 

Haseena didn't want to interrupt their romance so she was about to leave when Karishma's gaze drifted to her. She pulled away with a jerk and her face flushed red in embarrassement. There was an awkward silence between the three of them then Haseena gave a dominating smirk: ab toh tumhe koi nhi bacha payega

Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Keजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें