Part 10

They reached the mall and started looking for AS but no one could find him. Then KS looked out the window of a shop on the third floor and saw some people fighting outside on the ground floor.

She quickly called the rest of the team and they all came down. Together they barged out the back door and started fighting with the people there.

While fighting, HM saw AS fighting on the other side of the ground. All her sadness was washed away in just one second. She thought he was dead, but here he was right in front of her eyes, fully alive and ready to fight. After coping with all the shock and sadness, tears fell out of her eyes seeing AS ese sahi salamt uske saamne khade the....She was so overwhelmed by the sight of AS, she forgot all about the fight. Someone tried to punch her but luckily CC saw it and saved her.

HM came back to her senses and thanked Cheeta. She continued to fight, but the whole time tears were endlessly streaming down her face.

Suddenly more people came from the back and attacked team MPT. They tried their best to defend themselves but the other people won and tied them all to separate trees.

By coincidence Anuseena were beside each other at a distance of about 10ft.

They looked into each others eyes and AS saw HM's endless tears. It broke him from the inside to see his love like this. This wasn't the Haseena he knew. The Haseena he knew was strong and fierce and duniya ki saari takleef se guzar sakti hai .... but what he saw today was a completely different side of HM. He could see her love for him clearly expressed in her body language. His eyes welled up with tears but he controlled them.

Everyone tried to break free from the ropes but they just wouldn't break. Suddenly, KS felt a familiar pair of hands on hers. She recognized them immediately: it was none other than VS. He thought she was still mad so he tried to free her without touching her hands but before he could let go, she grabbed his hand for comfort.

VS(in his thoughts): mtlb amma sahi keh rhi thi.....

He managed to free KS just when the enemies were about to leave. KS found a piece of wood on the floor near her. She kicked it hard and it hit one person on his head. The rest of the people tried to run away but KS fought them while VS freed the rest of MPT.

Person to HM: Hamari ladai toh uss se (pointing at AS) hai toh tum kyu beech mein aarhi ho? Tum hoti kon ho humse ladne wali?

HM: Hum hai SHO Haseena Mallik Mahila police thana janpad lucknow aur ye (pointing at AS) humare pati hai DSP Anubhav Singh

The person looked at her in shock. He didn't expect them to be police. Haseena ne is baat ka fayda uthaya aur usko laat maari phir wo gir gya aur behosh hogya. Just like that, the whole MPT team kicked and punched and finally managed to win the fight.

KS dragged all the unconscious bodies away from them with some help from VS.

Meanwhile, Anuseena came face to face again.

HM just ran up to AS and dug her face in his arms. She didn't care that everyone was watching them. She had craved for him for the past few days, and 100 times more than usual because of all the shock and confusion. AS understood her completely and he was also craving for her. He wrapped his arms around her securely and let out all his tears.

HM's joy knew no bounds. After facing so much, she was back in her favourite place: in Anubhav's arms. She cried her heart out and didn't even try to stop her tears. AS cupped her face and kissed Haseena's forehead. HM managed a smile and joined her forehead with AS.

HM (crying): aise phirse hume chodke mat jaana...aapke bina hamari zindagi adhuri hai....nhi jee sakte hum aapke bina 😭😭😭😭

AS(crying): hum bhi nhi jee sakte apke bina...maaf krdijiye hume jaan...hum aapko itna dukh nhi dena chahte the...hum bas apni duty kar rhe the

HM(crying): koi aur tareeka nhi tha kya? Kyu hume itna dukh diya 😭😭😭😭😭

AS(crying): hamare mastisht me jo aaya vo kardiya humne....shama kardijiye hume

AS wiped HM's tears.

AS: aap ese roti hui acchi nhi lagti....Jiska naam Haseena hai uska haseen chehra hi accha lgta hai

HM smiled and wiped his tears too. They joined their foreheads when PS interrupted

PS: Ahem ahem....hum sab bhi hai yha

Suddenly Anuseena became aware that everyone was watching them and broke apart, fumbling.

SS (tears in her eyes): sir...hume toh laga tha hamari puri team hi tut gayi...aap ese bina bataye hum sabko chodke chale gye toh...sachme boht darr gye the hum sab

AS smiled tearfully: Chinta ki koi baat nhi...ab toh hum aapke saamne khade haina ese sahi salamat...phir kyu ro rhi hai aap

CC: Santuji aap naa ese roti hui acchi nhi lgti..pata hai....apko rote hue dekh hume bho rone aajata hai

Santu appreciated Cheeta's care towards her and she was glad to know he cared about her just as much as she cared about him.

Then KS & VS entered.

KS stood right in front of AS, a short distance away, but close enough for him to hear her.

KS: bhabhi aap zara side hatiye varna aapke kaan phat jayenge

HM quickly went to the other side. Everyone knew KS's loud voice and nobody wanted to be near her when she was shouting.

**Imagine this when Pushpaji was saying the same thing to Karishma after Musa was caught***

KS (crying and shouting): Aur aap shrimaan...apne aap ko bade thop samjhte haina? Superman hai kya? Amrit pee rakha hai kya jo baar baar maut ke muh me haath daalne ka shauk rkhte hai?!....Hai parwah aapko ki aapke peeche ek parivaar hai...mahila police thana ka pura team hai?!....kyu itna jee dukhate hai hamara....hamare nhi toh kamsekam bhabhi ke baare me toh sochte...kitni kamzor pad gyi thi aapke bina!...Kal aapke inhi harkato ki wajah se hum jeete jee marr jaye isse accha hai ki aap abhi hume maar dijiye!....(pulling out her gun and loading it)...ye lijiye gun..maar dijiye hume goli...phir karna jitni harkate karni hai utni kijiye koi nhi rokega aapko! 

AS took the gun from her hand and threw it down. He pulled his sister into a tight hug and stroked her back gently, consoling her. KS squeezed him tight and let out all her tears. He could hear Karishma's silent snifles and her sobs. He knew his sister loved him more than anything but today he saw it again after so many years. Anubhav also had tears in his eyes seeing his sister in such a broken state.

KS(crying): Aap toh hero haina hamare? phir kyu chodke chale gye? agar aapko kuch hojata toh-🥺😭

AS(teary): Kuch nhi hua hai hume yhi tumhare saamne bilkul swasth khade hai...aur kese kuch hota hume...jiske sar pe tum jaisi behn ka haath hai usko toh koi chhu bhi nhi sakta

KS(teary): Baate banana koi aapse seekhe

AS(cupping her face):🙄🥰🥺....chalo ab rona bandh kro...meri sherni ki aankho mein aasu acche nhi lagte

KS wiped her tears and smiled.

CC: sir...hum women psychology expert zarur hai par durbhagy se hum mard ke andar ki psychology samjh nhi paa rhe toh aap btayenge ki aapne ye sab kiya kese aur ye sab jisko pakda hai vo log hai kon

TO BE CONTINUED......

__________________________________________________

If you liked this story, don't forget to vote for it and share your feedback on how it was. Do follow me for more updates and more stories like this. Next part will be updated ASAP :)

__________________________________________________

Stay tuned for romantic scenes in the next part 😉

Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Keजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें