Part 28

Sorry for the late update. As I said I added some Anuseena scenes in this part so hop eyou like it. Aaj koi bhashan nhi bas padhlo story aur comments mein btana kaisi hai. 

AS (cupping KS face): hamari gudiya ko janamdivas ki hardik shubhkaamnayein

KS glanced up at the clock which showed the time as 12:04. It was her birthday! She smiled at AS and hugged him.

KS: Bas bas jeet gaye aap....I love you :)

HM: Ek min...jeet gaye mtlb?

KS: Bachpan me hamari shart lagti thi ki hamari birthday pe Anu bhaiya sabse pehle wish karenge aur agar kardiya toh hume unko ily bona padega...aur aap toh jaanti hai...hamara aur 'i love you' shabd ka 36 ka aankda hai

VS (mumbling to himself): Boht acche se jaante hai

HM stifled a laugh and went up to KS

HM: Happy Birthday baccha (hugging KS)

KS smiled and hugged her back: Thankyou bhabhi

HM(slowly in KS ear): Chinta mt kro aaj romance karne se koi nhi rokega

KS(whispering): Ayy bhak kya kuch bhi baketi kiye jaarhi hain 😤 Aur ye itni raat ko chidana bandh kijiye 😒

HM(whispering): Kyu? Chidate chidate romance ka time nikal jayega kya......

KS(whisper-shouting): Bhabhi!!! 😳 Dubara aisa kiya toh aap hamara bhaukaal dekhegi! 😤

HM: 😒

One by one everyone hugged Karishma and wished her Happy Birthday. At last they all went to their rooms to go to sleep.

In Vyoshma's Room:

Vyoshma were laying on the bed

KS: Aaj hamari birthday hai....hume koi gift nhi milegi?

VS: Tumhe sachme meri gift chaiye

KS: Usi ka toh intezaar rehta hai (giving a naughty smirk)

VS returned her smirk with a dominating look and went on top of KS. KS continued smirking. VS kissed her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and lingered over her lips to trigger her. Then he moved down and kissed her neck. He came back up and kissed her chin. Now KS lost her patience. She pulled him up by his collar and pressed her lips on his. VS responded with equal passion. His hands were busy making patterns around her belly and waist. Soon the kiss turned wild, their tongues twisting and lips sucking. After a few long minutes of pleasure they broke apart..

VS (pulling KS on top of him): Happy Birthday meri jaan

KS smiled and rested her head on his chest then they both dozed off to sleep.

Meanwhile in Anuseena's Room:

Haseena was sitting on Anubhav's lap with their legs intertwined. Anubhav's hands reached under Haseena's shirt and carressed her tummy. HM's eyes widened by the sudden action but she didn't stop him. AS noticed this and wanted to tease her more so he dipped his finger into her navel. HM gasped and blushed.

AS: Vivah ke itne varsh uprant bhi aap itna sharma rhi hai.....

HM: Aap har baar romance ka naya style laate hain toh aur kya kare hum

AS: Hum kaha aapke saath romance kar rhe hai

HM: Toh abhi rocket uda rhe the kya? 😒

AS: 😒 Hamara mtlb tha hum apni choti Haseena se pyaar kar rhe the

HM: Achaa...aapko kaise pata choti Haseena hai...chota Anubhav nikla toh

AS: Toh kya

HM: Toh apne baap jaisa 24 ghante romance mein laga rhega

AS: 😤

HM laughed at his expression.

HM: Aree mere pyaare patidev hum toh mazak kar rhe the

AS turned his head away with a grumpy face

HM: Idhar toh dekhiye (turning him towards herself)

AS kept turning his head the other side

HM tried her best to convince him but all went in vain. At last she got frustrated and laid on the bed.

HM: Chalo baby hum sojaate hai aapke papa toh manne se rahe

AS smirked and laid down beside HM. He backhugged her and said

AS: Aree aap gussa hogayi....hum bhi toh mazak hi kar rhe the.....

HM (turning to face him): Aapka mazak marvayega ek din 😒 Aur iss mazak ki saza milegi aapko

AS: Achaa...mazak toh aapne bhi kiya tha toh saza ke hum dono barabar bhaagidar hue

HM: Baat toh sahi hai...

AS(smirking): hum denge saza

HM(with a smirk): Toh dijiye

AS tightened his grip around her waist and pulled her closer. She wrapped her arms around his neck. They shared a passionate liplock and then slept cuddling each other.

The next morning everyone had decided to surprise Karishma for her birthday. They sent her out to get something and called Cheetosh and Ammi to their house. When Karishma returned, everyone jumped out to surprise her. Then they cut the cake and had fun covering Karishma's face in icing. (mere saath bhi hota hai aisa). Afterwards, everyone was getting ready for #CheetoshKiSagai [dekha kitne excited hai sab...pura hashtag bana dala].

Suddenly, Haseena felt like vomiting so she ran out of the room. Luckily everyone was busy getting ready, but Karishma was just entering the room so she noticed. She followed her and stood outside the washroom, waiting for her. HM came out and got shocked to see her.

KS (angry and shouting): Ka hai? Dikkat ka hai aapka? Hum dekh rhe hai pichle kuch dino se aapka tabyat thik nhi hai! Aur ye PUshpaji ki overacting aur Santu ke pet dard se itna toh pta chal gaya ki kuch toh chipa rhi hai. Aakhri mauka de rhe hain aapko sab kuch saaf saaf ek saans me boldo hua kya hai!

HM: Shhh shant hojao

KS(angry): Kaise shaant hojaye?! Ka chupa rhi hai aap humse?? Sach sach bataiye warna hamara bhaukaal aap jaanti hai

HM: Are baapre tumhara bhaukaal nhi dekhna hume...chlo bta hi dete hai

She took Karishma's hand in her own and placed it on her tummy. She looked into her eyes as if saying something. At first Karishma was confused, but her expression slowly changed from confusion to realization to extreme happiness.

KS: Ka?! Mtlb- hum- hum bua banne wale hain?

HM nodded. KS squealed in happiness and threw her arms around HM's neck. HM chuckled and hugged her back.

The others were shocked by Karishma's sudden scream. They rushed over to see if everything was ok.

KM: Kya hua beta sab thik haina?

KS: Maa, thik se bhi jyada thik hai!!!

KM: Mtlb?

KS: Mtlb hum bua banne wale hai! (almost shouting in excitement)

All: Kya?! (they all had a big smile on their face)

CC & VS: Wow congratulations!

Ammi went up to Haseena and carressed her cheek.

AM: Mubarak ho meri bachi...kitni badi hogai na tu...kal itni si toh thi....mere haatho mein sama jaati thi.....aur aaj dekho khud ma banne wali hai

HM: Ammi, itne bhi bade nhi hue hum...Abhi bhi apki goad me sama sakte hai!

AM: Haa haa (she chuckled)

KM went up to her and did the same.

KM: Aaj hum bohot khush hai....nani toh iss nalayk (pointing to KS which earned her a big frown from KS) ne bana hi diya tha ab tumhe dadi bhi banaogi

HM smiled and bent down to take her blessings. KM stopped her

KM: Hamare yha betiyan pair nhi chuti....gale lagti hai (they both shared a sweet hug)

AS: Nai hume toh bhool hi jao sab 😒

AM: Are beta tumhe koi nhi bhoola...tum dono ko boht boht mubarak ho (hugging AS)

KM: Aaja chal (spreading her arms for a hug)

AS hugged her also.

KS: Mubarak ho Anu bhaiya...papa banne wale hai aap

AS: Dhanyawaad behna

KS: Vaise bhaiya ko toh pehle se hi pta hoga fir bhi.....thank you hume itna accha gift dene k liye ....isse accha gift hume mil hi nhi skta (smiling at Anuseena)

They all congratulated Anuseena and talked for a while and then realized they were getting late for getting ready. They got ready and climbed into 2 cars to go the sagai hall.

Upcoming: Cheetosh Sagai & car games

TO BE CONTINUED......

__________________________________________________

If you liked this story, don't forget to vote for it and share your feedback on how it was. Do follow me for more updates and more stories like this. Next part will be updated ASAP :)

_________________________________________________

Aagaye aap sabke Anuseena jiske liye pata nhi kitne saare request aaye the. KarEena aur Vyoshma bhi daal diya because no story is possible without KarEena. Keep giving suggestions, I will try my best to acknowledge them and add them in the story.

Don't forget to read my other story: KarEena Shorts and give your feedback for it (you can find it on my profile)

Pray karo ki Karishma ko jald hi apni galti ka ehsaas hojaye aur KarEena ka reunion ho with tears and a proper hug 🥺

Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Keजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें