Part 15

Arey ap sab toh likhne se pehle hi comment mein guess krdete hai phir likhne ka kya matlab 😂

Aur haa.....jitne logo ne gulki_fantasyworld ko pareshan kiya kheer ke liye unn sabko tahe dil se shukriya 🤭🤭
.
.
.
.
.
She didn't like it but she knew there was only one option...and she was doing it for good....or at least she thought she was............

While thinking all this, she went into her room where VS was waiting for her. He sensed the tension on her faced and tried to ask her what happened. KS didn't want to tell VS because she knew he wouldn't let him do what she was planning.

At last KS got frustrated and ended up shouting on VS

KS: ama dikkat ka hai apki! Humne kaha na kuch nhi hua hume!

VS: nhi kuch toh hua hai tumhare chehre se dikh rha hai saaf saaf btao kya hua

KS: Arey bas thoda pet me dard hai aur kuch nhi

VS: acha..pet me dard hai?...Phir mai thik krdeta hu

He picked her up in his arms and laid her on the bed. Then he rummaged through the side drawer and took out a random bottle of medicine.

KS: Ab ye konsa jeher pilayenge aap humko

VS: zeher nhi chamatkari davai hai...aur isko peena nhi lgana hai...aur ye shubh kaam mere haatho se hoga

KS just shook her head like "fine go ahead." But little did she know, VS had other plans.

He lifted up her shirt slightly, but instead of applying the medicine, he bent down and gave a kiss on her stomach.

KS blushed hard: Vyom ji...ye kya kar rhe hai aap

VS (kissing her again): davai laga rha hu

KS was blushing like crazy but she was also enjoying so she didn't stop him. Afterwards, they sat cuddling each other and talked about random things. They were both glad to spend this quality time with each other. At last, KS dozed off peacefully in VS's arms and they both fell asleep. Iss sabke chakkar mein vo abortion ka plan bhul hi gyi.

The next morning KS wakes up and sees VS sleeping peacefully beside her. She slowly freed herself from his strong grip and got ready quickly. She was planning to go to the clinic before everyone else woke up. She successfully left the house and went straight to the clinic.

Unfortunately (fortunately for everyone else) Cheetosh also decided to go for a morning walk and Santu's quarters were near the abortion clinic.

Cheetosh were walking when SS spots KS.

SS: Cheete dekh Karishma madam

CC: Ka baat kar rhi hai aap

They look carefully and see KS walking towards the abortion clinic. She was at the other side of the parking lot so there was still time until she reached near the clinic.

CC: haa vo toh Karishma madam hi hai...par vo abortion clinic ki taraf kyu jaarhi hai? (gasps) kahi ye-

SS: Nhi nhi shubh shubh bol...Mai MS ko phone lagati hu

SS: Hello...Jai Hind MS

HM: Jai Hind SS ...Kya hua...itni jaldi kyu phone kiya?

SS narrates what they saw

HM: KYA?! Ek kaam kro...tum dono KS ko rokne ka try kro hum aate hai abhi kuch der mein

SS: ji Jai Hind

Cheetosh go towards KS to keep her busy.

CC: Jai Hind madam

KS: Ama tum? Tum dono yha kya kar rhe ho?

Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Keजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें