Part 33

KS: Bhabhi!! 😭

Karishma's heart shattered into a million pieces. She never thought she would have to face this day when her Maddam Sir was just snatched away from her. She so badly wanted to reverse the time and just stay in Haseena's arms forever. She so badly just wanted to cry her heat out and kill anyone responsible for Haseena's condition, but she couldn't just break down. She knew she had to be strong, for her family and for her brother.

Anubhav just felt completely numb. He couldn't feel himself or his heartbeats at all. During their wedding, he had promised Haseena to always take care of her and never leave her side no matter the situation. But now he felt helpless, and in a way useless that he couldn't even save his wife. He too wanted to cry his heart out, he wanted someone to tell him everything was okay even if it wasn't.

The doctor had taken the babies into another room and she returned to where Haseena was. Karishma saw the doctor and her eyes burned with fury. She rapidly stood up and kicked the chair she was sitting on. She grabbed the doctor by the collar and pinned her to a wall, (gala ghotne wali ho aisa)

DOC: Maddam chodiye mujhe- chodiye- aap aisa nhi karskti- chodiye-

KS(shouting and crying): KIS BUNIYAAD PE CHOD DE TUMHE?! TUMKO PTA THA KITNI KAMZOR THI VO KITNI BURI HAALAT THI UNKI PHIR BHI JABARDASTI DELIVERY KARVAYI! SAMAJH NHI AAYA TUMKO KITNA DARD HORHA THA UNKO!?! SHUKAR MANAO HAMARI GUN GHAR PE RAKHKAR AAYE HAI WARNA TUM TOH BACHNE SE REHTI! AUR RAHI BAAT HASEENA KI TOH VO SIRF BHABHI NHI JAAN HAI HAMARI, AUR UNKO KOI CHHOO BHI LETA HAI TOH PURA JINDAGI HOSPITAL ME BITAANA PADTA HAI AUR TUMNE TOH MAAR HI DIYA UNKO! TUM TOH GAYI AB!

Karishma started beating the doctor mercilessly ignoring her pleads and screams. Tears were constantly rolling down her cheeks. Doctor was trying to say something but Karishma didn't even give her a chance to open her mouth. She beat up the doctor until she was half dead. Karishma stopped for a quick second and the doctor immediately gestured she wanted to say something.

DOC(wincing in pain and barely aple to speak): Dekhiye...abhi bhi...aapki bhabhi.....ki bachne ki......possibility hai......Hum abhi bhi.....CPR aur......baki saare.....tareeke.....try karenge....aapki bhabhi ko.....bachane ke liye..... hume 24 ghante.....ka waqt dijiye hum.....poori koshish....karenge...uske baad...hum...kuch nhi karpayenge....

KS: POSSIBLE NHI HUMKO 100% GUARANTEE CHAIYE! AGLE 24 GHANTE MEIN HAMARI BHABHI SAHI SALAMAT HAMARE SAAMNE NAHI MILI TOH PURE STAFF KO YAMRAJ KA DARSHAN KARVA DENGE HUM!

DOC: J-ji m-madam (doctor went unconscious)

Karishma fisted her hands and took a few deep breaths. She wiped away all her tears and tried her best to put on a straight face.

She turned around and looked at Anubhav. He was totally broken. It pained her heart to see her brother like this. She wanted to console him but she feared he would break down further.

KS(barely whispering): H-hum.....aate hai...

Karishma came out of the room with an expressionless face.

Pushpaji and Ammi stood up & asked with concern: Sab thik haina? Hum andar jaaskte hai?

KS gulped and said with difficulty: Andar allow nhi hai....isliye humko bhi bahar bheja....

With that she walked off in the opposite direction. Vyom sensed there was something wrong so he followed her. Karishma headed straight for the washroom. She darted inside and her tears started to flow immediately. She sat in a corner with her knees up and head in her arms. And she broke down completely.

Karishma wailed loudly as endless tears streamed down her face. She continued wailing and sobbing as memories of Haseena flashed before her, breaking her more. She screamed loudly and scratched her face so hard blood came out.

Vyom heard the scream coming from the washroom and he stopped in front of the door. [single washroom tha btw]. He understood Karishma was crying inside and he wanted to make her feel better. He found a pin lying on the floor and began to pick the lock.
(Janaab ne billu se training li thi taala kholne ki)

He managed to open it and went inside to find Karishma in a battered condition. He sat down beside her and held her hand. Karishma recognized the touch and looked up at him. She dug her face in his chest and sobbed hard. Vyom put his arms around her and rubbed her back, letting her vent out all her emotions. Tears constantly dropped out of his eyes imagining life without Haseena. Hours later, Karishma calmed down a little and saw Vyom's shirt was completely drenched in tears.

KS(in her mind): Hamare saath toh patidev hai par Anu bhaiya ke liye koi nhi...humko jaana hoga unke paas

Vyoshma fixed their look and splashed water on their faces to hide the tears. They went back to the room and Karishma went inside to call Anubhav.

KS: Anu bhaiya...

Anubhav looked up at her with a grief stricken face.

KS: Hamare saath chaliye

AS(barely able to speak): Kaha

KS: Bas chaliye aap

AS: Par Haseena....?

KS: Unki chinta mat kijiye patidev hai yaha...aap chaliye

AS: Jijaji ko-

KS: Han (gulped down her tears) pata hai

Karishma made Anubhav sit in the car and drove to a garden. They got out of the car and Karishma led him to a lonely spot in the garden. They both sat in silence, drifting away in their own thoughts.

Anubhav had never felt so empty or so lonely before. He felst as if his smile was taken away from him permanently. He wanted so badly to thrash each and every staff member just like Karishma, but he controlled himself. He just sat silently gazing at the sky while memories of Haseena flashed before him. With every memory he broke down a little more until he reached his limit. He couldn't hold it in anymore!

Anubhav slid his head onto Karishma's lap and made her place her hand on his head. Karishma was shocked at the sudden action but she knew he needed it. She slowly tapped her brother's head making him feel comfortable.

Anubhav held Karishma's other hand tightly and silently let his tears fall. Slowly his silent tears turned loud and he cried his heart out. Karishma kept tapping his head to remind him she was there for him.

AS(through tears): Hume maaf kardijiye jaan, hum ek acche humsafar nhi ban paaye.....aapki raksha nhi kar paaye (his voice cracked and he continued sobbing)

It had been quite a while and Anubhav felt a little better having spilled out all his emotions. [Baki sab ko kisi tarah pata chal gya aur unke rone wale scnees hogaye]. Everyone had a sleepless night and came back to the hospital the next day since 24 hours were almost over.

Doctors had been trying everything they could to save Haseena but nothing was working. At last they only had one option left, blow air through her mouth.

DOC: Im sorry hum sab kuch try kar chuke hai par koi asar nhi horaha. Ab bas ek hi raasta bacha hai (blowing air through her mouth)

AS: Doctor hum unke pati hai hum karsakte hai

DOC: Maaf kijiye par iske liye hume specially trained staff chaiye

AS: Humne police training ke saath medical training bhi li hai aur hamari isi field mein expertise hai....aap chahte hai toh hamare records check karskte hai

Doctor verified Anubhav was telling the truth and let him do it. Anubhav glanced at the clock and saw there was only 5 minutes left for the 24 hours to end. This was his last chance to save Haseena.

Meanwhile, everyone else was standing outside with their eyes closed and hands folded in front of god's idol.

Anubhav took a deep breath and started the process. He opened her mouth according to the doctor's instructions and blew air inside between intervals.

Imagine this next part like bg mein koi mantr chal rha ho mandir ki ghanti baj rhi ho aur scenes fatafat switch horahe hai between Anubhav and everyone else

Anubhav was stil blowing air into Haseena's mouth and suddenly she jerked up.

The background noise stopped and everything fell silent.

Haseena opened her eyes and muttered a single word "Anu"

Anubhav sighed in relief and his eyes filled with tears of happiness. Haseena was still lying on the bed so she just held his hand.

DOC(smiling): Congratulations Mr.Anubhav, it worked

AS(smiling back): Aapka boht boht dhanyawad hamari sahayta karne k liye

DOC: Just doing my job... Bacchon ko le au ya aapko thoda time chaiye?

HM(softly): Hume dekhna hai bacchon ko

Doctor nodded and came in with a little girl and boy sleeping peacefully in his arms. He handed over the kids to Anuseena.

Haseena made them lie on herself and kissed their forehead. She adored them and smiled. She couldn't believe it. She had become a mother. The girl who used to run away from marriage was now the mother of twins.

HM(chuckled): Mubarak ho DSP sir aap papa ban Gaye

AS: Aapko bhi Mubarak ho SHO sahiba 😏

Anuseena spent some time with the babies and then the doctor said Haseena needed to rest. Anubhav told the doctor to inform everyone else that Haseena was safe but vo doctor Kajukatli (maddamsirxlife) ka pichle janam ka judwa tha isliye usko yaad hi nhi rha.

Anubhav was sitting beside Haseena waiting for her to wake up. He looked at his sleeping beauty and remembered how weak she was just yesterday. His eyes welled up with tears thinking about what happened. He held her hands and rested his head beside her.

AS: Shama kardijiye Hume Jaan.. Hum aapka khayal nhi rakh paaye aapke acche humsafar nhi ban paaye... Phere lete samay humne aapse waada kiya tha ki har sukh dukh me aapka Saath denge aur kabhi aapko akele dard sehen nhi karne denge... Lekin hum apna vachan pura karne me asafal rahe..... Aapko itne dard me dekha Phir bhi aapko force kiya..... Aur aap... Aapne toh Jaan hi nikaal di thi Hamari.. Jeevan me pehli baar Hume itna akelapan mehsoos hua.. Hume Laga hi Hamari koi jeene ki wajah hi nhi bachi.... Na jaane kyun bhagwan ne Hume aisi saza di....par Accha hai Hume saza mili... Boht bure pati hai hum...

Haseena cupped his face with one hand and kissed his lips gently. Anubhav was shocked to see her awake.

AS: Aap kab uthi?

HM: Jab aapki aankho se aansuon ka samundar Baha rha tha...

Haseena sat up and kissed his tears away.

HM: Aap nhi hai bure pati... In fact aap Iss duniya ke sabse acche pati hai jo bina kahe hi apni patni ki Baat smjh jaate hai... Aur kya Keh rhe the aap... Ki Saara dard humne akele hi bhugat liya aur aap kuch nhi kar paaye? Aap kuch kar bhi nhi skte the Anu, bache ko sirf aurat janam de skti hai aur uss waqt jo dard hota hai usse akela hi sehen karna padta hai... Isme aap kuch kar hi nhi skte the... Toh ye sab baatein Dimaag se nikaliye aur hume bada wala huggy dijiye (cutely)

Anubhav chuckled at her cute antics and pulled her into a huge bear hug. Haseena rested her head on his chest, feeling his warmth which made her tired muscles feel relaxed.

They broke the hug and Haseena scanned the room for Karishma.

HM: Karishma kaha gyi?

AS: Sab bahar aapke liye prarthna (pray) kar rhe the... Humne doctor ko kaha toh tha sabko batane k liye... Pata nhi kaha bhi hai ya nhi

HM: Koi Baat nhi hum khud hi chale jaate hai

AS: Lekin aapko aaram ki avashyakta hai... Hum Jaake bula lete haina unko

HM: Karliya humne aaram ab jaane dijiye hume...kabse chale hi nhi hai... Aur rukenge toh shyd chalna hi bhul jayenge

AS: Thik hai chaliye

Anuseena went out of the room and saw everyone facing the other side, praying. Haseena went up to them and placed her hand on Karishma's shoulder from behind.

Karishma recognized the touch and she opened her eyes. She quickly turned around and saw Haseena standing there, smiling.

KS almost cried in happiness: Bhabhi!

Everyone heard her voice and turned around to see Haseena standing there. Karishma threw her arms around Haseena and buried her face in Haseena's chest. Haseena hugged her close and caressed her hair.

Tears escaped Karishma's eyes as she saw Haseena in front of her. She just couldn't contain her happiness. At one point she had lost all hope that Haseena would ever be back but seeing Haseena in front of her was just about the best thing that had ever happened to Karishma.

Haseena felt something wet on her clothes so she broke the hug and cupped her face.

HM: Ro mat baccha.... hum bilkul thik hai...

KS: malum hai Humko... Par H-hum darr gye the... Aapko itna Kamzor dekhke hum bohot darr gaye the...hum aapko aise dard me Nahi dekh skte... Aur jab bhaiya ne heartbeat check kiya... Toh... Humko Laga humne hamesha hamesha k liye aapko kho diya 🥺

HM: shhh kitna bolti ho tum... Jo hua so hua ateet ka sochne se kuch nhi hoga..... Aur ye kya baat hui... Itna sabkuch hone ke baad mile hai tumhe aur ek baar muskuraya bhi nhi

Karishma finally smiled through her tears. Haseena lovingly wiped away her tears and pulled her into a warm hug.

Pushpaji smiled seeing KarEena and did the nazar utarna thing.

SS: Pushpaji chaliye bacchon se milne

PS: Tum dono jao hum aate hai thodi der me

SS: C'mon Pushpe.....inn dono ko akele Rehne dijiye na

PS: Bhak! Inn dono ko aise dekhne ka mauka baar baar thodi na milta hai.. Thane me toh pura din jhagadte rehte hai

SS: Pushpaji privacy Naam ki bhi cheez hoti hai... Chaliye ab.

Pushpaji frowned and followed Cheetosh into the room to see the babies.

After they left:

HM: Chodne ka irada hai...?

KS: Bilkul nhi... Humko aise hi rehna hai

Anubhav entered with the babies.

AS: Apne bhanja-bhanji se bhi nhi milegi?

KS(breaking the hug): Amaaa laiyee hamare baccho ko

KS broke the hug and took them in her arms. She adored them and one by one kissed their forehead.

HM: Hamali kishi kon dega (complained like babies)

Karishma chuckled and kissed her forehead too.

This is my longest part till now, 2,400+ words.....it took really long to write aur @yuki_fantasyworld se waada kiya tha aaj post kardungi toh inn mahashay ke kaaran daant bhi sunni padi. (Pura badla lenge hum -_-) Anyways it took lots of efforts so hope I get a good response.

TO BE CONTINUED......

__________________________________________________

If you liked this story, don't forget to vote for it and share your feedback on how it was. Do follow me for more updates and more stories like this. Next part will be updated ASAP :)

_________________________________________________

Anuseena, Anushma, aur KarEena aagaya baki ka baadme ayega. Keep giving suggestions, I will try my best to acknowledge them and add them in the story.

Don't forget to read my other story: KarEena Shorts and give your feedback for it (you can find it on my profile)

Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Keजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें