Part 49

Late update ke liye maafi, I haven't logged in to Wattpad for around 2 weeks now ( I have reasons). Not sure when the next part will come, but I'll try my best to find time

The next morning, at Mahila Police Thana, everyone was working quietly (kya yaar, har waqt timepass hi karte rahenge toh kaam kab karenge). Anubhav entered for his weekly visit and they all saluted him. He then walked around the police station, inspecting everyone's work and at last crept into Haseena's cabin. She rolled her eyes when he entered.

HM: Arre mere pyaare Patidev, aap hume dara nahi sakte. Aapki khushboo se hi pata chal jaata hai ki aap aa gaye hai.

AS: Aapko itni buddhi kisne di?

HM: Bhagwan ne....?

AS: Toh bhagwan se bolna wapas le le

HM: Sir?!

AS: Hum toh uphaas kar rahe the Haseena ji....waise aap jo kaam kar rahi haina woh galat tareeke se kar rahi hai

HM: Galat tareeke se matlab? Aur kaise kare kaam?

AS: Ek kshan, hum batate hai

Anubhav went near her and lifted her off her chair from the back, making Haseena gasp. He quickly sat down on her chair and pulled her on top of him. He then placed his hands around her waist from the back and handed her pen back. Haseena shook her head and smiled at his antics.

She continued working in this position when she felt Anubhav's lips brush the exposed part of her neck. She turned around and glared at him while trying her best to prevent her cheeks from heating up.

HM: Kya kar rahe hain aap? Dikh nahi raha hum kaam kar rahe hai?

AS: Haan toh aapko kisne roka hai....kijiye kaam

HM: Ghar aaiye aap, batate hain aapko!

Meanwhile, in the main room of the police station Santosh heard someone crying and strained her ears to hear better. She walked around the station and ended up near Pushpaji's desk.

SS: Pushpaji aap ro rahi hai?

PS: Nahi, magar rona toh chahiye hume. Pata nahi hamare lalla ko aisa kya dikh gaya tha hamari nakchadi bahu mein jo seedha shaadi karke ghar le aaya.

KS: Sunn rahe hai Pushpaji! Aur aapko humse itna dikkat kahe hai? Aapne pota poti maanga woh dediye, aapke Lalla ko khush rakha...aur kaa chahiye aapko?

PS: Yahi! Bas yahi baat hume aapki pasand nahi! Har baat pe aise akdu-

Karishpa's voices faded into the distance while Santosh slapped her forehead and tried to listen for the sound of crying. She finally went outside and found a young girl sitting near one of the pillars at the front and sobbing into her palms. Santosh put a hand on her shoulder and tried to calm her down, but she just kept crying.

SS: Maddam Sir- (she realized something and lowered her volume again) nahi DSP sir aaye hain toh woh dono romance mein busy honge. Pushpaji aur Karishma madam ki ladai mein taang adaaungi toh bhagwan jaane konsi sazaa denge. Ab Cheete hi madad kar sakta hai meri

She called Cheetah outside and together they managed to calm her down using his "women pyschology skills."

SS: Kya hua beta, aap ro kyun rahi hai?

G: Woh....main...um...

CC: Accha pehle ee batao aapka naam kaa hai? Itni pyaari shakal, itni meethi avaaz toh sundar sa naam bhi hoga na aapka...kaa naam hai?

G: A-Ashi

SS: Ashi...kitna pyaara naam hai. Kitne saal ki hai aap?

A: 11

Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Keजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें