New Story

Yesterday's episode was just awesome. I am completely out of words for Karishma's emotional scene. You could literally see the guilt and tears behind very single word she spoke. The way she had that imaginary conversation in front of the mirror- just damn! I actually had tears falling out of my eyes while watching this scene. And best of all, for the first time in the show she cried for Haseena which clearly shows how much Haseena means to her.

Ok enough baketi, lets get to the point.

I saw a comment asking to write a full story on KarEena. I also received some messages about it so I thought I should write one KarEena story. I have 2 ideas right now, whichever one gets more votes is the one I will write.

Option 1. KarEena are sisters and they meet after a long time. There is some misunderstading between them but it gets solved later in the story. There will be some emotional scenes and also some cute moments between them.

Option 2. In the beginning KarEena are best friends. Then koi inke khilaf saazish karta hai and Haseena accuses Karishma of a murder. They stay away from each other but they come together in the end. There will be some cute moments at the beginning and then lots of emotional scenes.

Waiting for your answers!

I sware agar saare votes ginn ke dono ke same votes aaye toh aap sabka sar phod dungi main 😤😭😂

PS. Sorry for not updating YRHPK, I will definitely update by today or tomorrow. Until then do read KarEena Shorts...there are two new parts.

Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Keजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें