Part 55

Hellowww me iss backk 🙋🏻‍♀️ Also, this is the last chapter/part of this story so I would like to thank you all for your constant support from the first part to the last. This story would never have been successful without all of you so hope you like the last part!

The next day, Karishma announced the change of plans to everyone on behalf of Haseena. The kids were upset that they wouldn't be able to dance and sing and whatnot, but thankfully everyone else understood. It was early in the morning and everyone was in their rooms getting ready for the ceremony at the mandir. In Veyoshma's room, Karishma was drying her just washed hair in front of the mirror, while Akshara played with the jewellery and Veyom laid on the bed watching the two of them. Karishma frowned as she looked in the mirror and saw Veyom awake.

KS: Ab aankhe kholne ka kasht utha hi liya hai toh jara uthne ki bhi meherbani kijiye maharaj

VS: Jab subah subah itna khoobsurat nazara dekhne ko mile toh kaun uthna chahega maharani ji (giving her a flying kiss)

KS: Ama kabhi toh jagah dekhke flirt kijiye, Akshu sunn rahi hai, na jaane kaa kaa seekhegi woh aapse

AK: Mujhe kuch seekhna ka jarurat nahi hai, merko sab aata hai

KS: Hmm tumhare papa ki tarah beakkal ki baatein karna aur galat jagah pe flirt karna aata hai bass, ek baar tumko ghar ke chaar chakkar lagane ko bole the woh toh nahi hua tumse

AK: Papa dekho naa Mumma daant rahi hai mujhe (puppy eyes)

VS: Arre nahi meri princess, papa ke paas aajao

Akshara climbed up onto the bed and hugged Veyom, looking at Karishma with a puppy face. Veyom was also overacting by extra pyaar barsaying on Akshara just to show off.

KS: Nautanki dono ke dono (rolling her eyes) ab dono ka bharat milaap ho gaya ho toh hum yaad dila de ki sirf function cancel hua hai shaadi nahi, isliye hume jaldi se mandir pahuchna hai. Aur aap dono aise hi magarmach ki tarah lete rahenge toh kahin nahi jaa paoge

AK & VS: Mumma, take a chill pill (K3G Style)

Karishma growled in anger and picked up the nearest pillow, throwing it at Veyom. It hit him right in the face, making him stand up right away and throw the pillow back at Karishma for revenge. The two had a pretty violent pillow fight as they constantly fought and yelled friendly insults to each other, completely forgetting that Akshara was still in the room. Poor Akshu didn't know who's side to take so she sat on the bed far away from both and tried to calm them down, but all went in vain. At last, Pushpaji had to barge into the room and scold Veyoshma for behaving like babies.

She took away all the pillows she could find in the room so the incident wouldn't repeat and stormed out of the room with Akshara, slamming the door behind her. Veyom looked after her to make sure she was gone, then chuckled at their behaviour.

KS: Kaa heeheehee, jaake naha lijiye ab, kal raat se baas aa rahi hai aapke shareer mein se

VS: Haan jaa rahe hai 😑 waise hum kya soch rahe the, ki desh mein kitne bacchon ko peene ka paani tak milta, kitnon ko har raat pyaasa sona padta hai, kitne chhote chhote gaon mein paani ki kami rehti hai aur logon ko khana pakane tak ka bhi paani nahi milta

KS: Isme hum kaa kare?

VS: Paani ka bachat karna chahiye, pucho kaise

KS: Kaise? (annoyed)

VS: Saath mein nahake! 😎

KS: No thank you, hum naha chuke hai, aap jaa sakte hai (walking away)

VS: Toh phir naha lo (pulling her close) hume koi aitraaz nahi

KS (getting conscious): Aur paani bachane ka kya?

VS (leaning closer and whispering): Woh hum dekh lenge, aap bass haan keh dijiye

KS (wrapping her arms around his neck and smiling): Hmm

Veyoshma leaned into each other, closing the gap between their lips, as a sensation of bliss washed over them both. Even after so many years of marriage, their love for each other felt just as passionate as when they first met, and both appreciated this more than anything. As they were kissing, they subconsciously backed up into the washroom. Veyom tried to pull Karishma in and lock the door, but she was too fast, so she pushed him in first and shut the door from outside.

KS: Aapka towel bahar hai, jab chahiye tab humko awaaj dena. Aur nange bahar mat aana warna shaadi miss ho jaayegi

VS (shouting back): Phir toh towel apne paas hi rakho

KS (punching the door): Besharam!

-

Anuseena entered the mandir followed by the other family members, and all eyes turned to them. They weren't trying to attract attention, but looking like a real royal couple they couldn't help it. They had skipped the baarat and all because of Haseena's wish to have a simple marriage, hence Anuseena walked down the aisle to the mandap together. They sat in their places in front of the pandit as he started the rituals.

Throughout the rituals, they couldn't help thinking of the beautiful times they had spent together until now. It was amazing that Haseena could remember every moment, from their first meet to this wedding, even after so many years had passed. But maybe that's what love does to you.

Anuseena completed all the rituals as instructed by the pandit, until it was time to make Haseena wear the mangalsutra. Anubhav picked it up from the tray kept beside him and slipped it onto Haseena's neck, gazing intently into her eyes. (for the sake of the story the ghungat was covering HM's face)

AS: Netra band kijiye Haseena ji

HM: Kyun

AS: Kardijiye bass, hum adhik der tak band nahi rakhwayenge

HM: Theek hai

Anubhav moved back, and as instructed by the pandit, picked up a pinch of sindoor and proceeded to fill Haseena's maang. Ammi lifted her forehead jewellery and Anubhav placed the sindoor there, earning applause from the other family members. Ammi carefully placed the jewellery down and looked away to wipe her eyes. Anubhav took advantage of this situation, and pulled Haseena into a short kiss. Her eyes being closed, this was a surprise, but she couldn't help blushing after he pulled away.

They looked at each other like it was their little secret, but Santosh saw it and snuck up behind them to tease them.

SS: Maddam Sir, Sir... itna hi desperate the shaadi ke din french kiss karne ke liye toh Christian wedding kar lete naa

Anuseena's eyes widended in shock as they looked back at Santosh.

HM: Yeh itni bhi masoom nahi hai

SS: Abhi dekha hi kahan hai aapne meri harami side

AS: *almost paralysed*

SS: Continue continue, abhi phere lene baaki hai

Santosh went back to where she was standing as Cheetah asked her where she was. She whispered in his ear what had happened and he stifled a laugh. They high-fived each other, earning a glare from Anuseena, but neither of them cared. At last, all the rituals of the marriage were over, and the whole family with the kids went outside of the mandir for a small firework celebration.

The kids had a gala time seeing their parents' wedding and then the fireworks celebration, and were still excited to light up every firework they could find. Meanwhile, Cheetah was looking around at the happy environment and thought this would be the right time to do what he had stayed up nights on nights thinking about.

CC (clearing his throat): Santu ji...humko kuch kehna hai aapse..

SS: Haan Cheetey bol

Cheetah took a deep breath and sat down on one knee. He took out an engagement ring from his pocket and held out the box in front of Santosh. Everyone (family waale) stopped to watch the scene.

CC: Santu ji...aapko toh pata hi hai hum aapse kitna prem karte hai...aapse hi din shuru hota hai aur aap pe hi khatam...humko yeh poora jindagi na aapke saath hi bitana hai....hum live-in mein toh reh rahe hai saath...lekin hum chahte hai aapke haathon pe bhi hamare naam ki mehendi lage aur hum bhi aapki maang mein sindoor bhar sake...toh kaa aap hume yeh saubhagya dengi....humse shaadi karengi aap Santu ji?

Santosh had tears in her eyes by the time Cheetah had finished his confession. She knew she was the one holding them back from getting married because she wasn't ready to commit, but now it was time. It was time for them to be together forever. She nodded her head in yes as Cheetah stood up and slipped the ring onto her finger.

She wrapped her arms around him in a bone-crushing hug, tears of happiness welling in her eyes. Everyone else, emotional at the confession too, joined in for a group hug. The kids too, left their fireworks and were lifted up by their parents to be included in the hug. Unknown to them, somebody snapped this beautiful picture of the family to be hung in their houses for years to come.

.

.

.

~THE END~

__________________________________________________

If you liked this story, don't forget to vote for it and share your feedback on how it was. Do follow me for more updates and more stories like this. Next part will be updated ASAP :)

_________________________________________________

Thank you for your constant support on this story, but just like everything has to end one day this had ended too. I'll be back soon with a similar story but different plot, so stay tuned. 

In the meantime, don't forget to read my other stories: KarEena Shorts, KariLa One Shots & Dooriyan and give your feedback for them (you can find them on my profile)

Please don't be a silent reader, if you liked the part then please vote & comment :-)

🎉 आपने Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Keजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें