Civil War

NO ONE'S POV:

Lagos
Present Day

Captain America: Alright, what do you see?

(Wanda looks around her surroundings.)

Wanda: Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target.

(Slide over to Y/N, whose new codename is Wolverine, & Black Widow who are sitting together at a table.)

Wolverine: She's really grown.

Black Widow: Aw, you're proud of your sister.

Wolverine: Shut up.

Captain America: There's an ATM on the south corner, which means?

Wanda: Cameras.

Captain America: Both cross streets are one-way.

Wanda: So, compromised escape routes.

Captain America: Which means our guy doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?

Wanda: Yeah, the red one? It's cute.

Black Widow: It's also bulletproof which means private security which means more guns...which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us.

Wanda: You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?

Wolverine: And I can take whatever they throw at us and I have knives that come out of my hands, right?

Black Widow: Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature.

Falcon: Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?

Black Widow: Not to my face. Why? Did you say something (Y/N)?

Wolverine: And if I did?

Captain America: Eyes on target, folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him.

Falcon: [scoffs] If he sees us coming, that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us.

Captain America: See...that garbage truck? Tag it.

(Falcon activities his falcon drone that flies under the garbage truck & scans it.)

Falcon: Give me X-ray. That truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed.

Black Widow: It's a battering ram.

Captain America: Go now.

Wanda: What?

(Falcon jumps off the building he's on & activates his wings.)

Captain America: He's not hitting the police.

Wolverine: [sighs] Of course he's not.

(The garbage truck rams right into the gate of the Institute of Infectious Diseases. Two yellow trucks immediately follow it with men pouring out of it along with Rumlow aka Crossbones. While some of the men open fire, others shoot gas into the institute, knocking the people inside out. Captain America drops in thanks to Falcon's drone & begins taking guys out.)

Captain America: Body armor. AR-15s. I make seven hostiles.

(Falcon flies in & takes out two more guys.)

Falcon: I make five.

(Wanda hovers in & sends a guy up to Falcon which he takes out.)

Falcon: Four.