What If...The Watcher Broke His Oath?

Watcher: Time. Space. Reality. It's more than a linear path. It's a prism of endless possibility, where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, creating alternate worlds from the ones you know. I am the Watcher. I am your guide through these vast new realities. Follow me and ponder the question...

 Follow me and ponder the question

NO ONE'S POV:

(We see the Maximoff siblings in an abandoned building.)

(Y/N): How's the scar, Pietro?

Pietro: It's fine. I'm just happy that I can't see it. Not that you would know anything about scars.

(Y/N): Physical scars, yes. Emotional scars on the other hand...

Wanda: Stop it. Both of you.

(Y/N): What?

Pietro: We weren't even doing anything.

Wanda: [sighs] (Y/N), How's Nat been after...?

(Y/N): Oh, well, you know. She puts on a brave face but I know she's still hurting.

Pietro: Yeah, that sounds like her.

Wanda: She's lucky to have you.

(Y/N runs a hand through his hair.)

(Y/N): [chuckles] Actually, since you're both here, mind if I ask you two something?

Wanda: Of course.

Pietro: Shoot.

(Y/N pulls out a wedding ring from his pocket.)

Pietro: Damn, bro.

Wanda: [gasps] Where did you find that?

(Y/N): I was out scouting one day and I just happened to walk into a Kay Jewelers. Destroyed obviously. Now that I think about it, I'm not entirely sure it was a Kay Jewelers that I walked into-

Wanda: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Right, sorry. I was about to walk out when I saw something shining through the ash. So I dug through the ash and found this. My question for the both of you is, should I ask Natasha to marry me? Now, I know what you're thinking, "there's no point in asking her to marry you since there are no more marriages in the world we live in now."

Wanda: (Y/N)-

(Y/N): To that I'd say that Natasha and I have been together for awhile now and I think we're ready for that next step.

Pietro: If we could get a word in-

(Y/N): This isn't some spur of the moment type thing. I've thought about this and after Clint...[sighs] I...I don't know how long I've got with each of you so I want to make each day count. Also, I don't think I could live with myself if I lost Natasha and I didn't get the chance to ask her to marry me.