The Falcon, The Winter Soldier, And The Wolverine Episode 3

NO ONE'S POV:

(A commercial of the GRC is shown. John, Lemar, & some men raid one of the Flag Smasher's safehouses.)

Berlin
Germany

(Sam, Bucky, & Y/N are being lead in a hallway by a guard.)

Guard: He's just through that corridor.

Bucky: Give us a sec.

(The guard leaves them.)

Bucky: I'm gonna go in alone.

Sam: Why?

(Y/N): Seriously?

Bucky: Because you're both Avengers. You know how he feels about that.

Sam: It's not like you two were known for frolickin' in the sun together.

(Y/N): We're both Sokovian. Maybe we could come to an understanding.

Bucky: And if you don't? He was obsessed with HYDRA. We have a history together. Trust me. I got it.

(Bucky leaves Sam & Y/N.)

(Y/N): So...

Sam: No.

(Y/N): No?

Sam: No.

(Y/N): No what?

Sam: No, we aren't going to do the awkward small talk until Bucky comes back.

(Y/N): Ah, okay.

Sam: Good.

(The two stand in silence for what seems like forever until...)

(Y/N): Do you miss Redwing?

Sam: What did I tell you?

(Y/N): I know, but humor me.

Sam: No.

(Y/N): We've got to pass the time somehow.

Sam: [sighs] Fine.

(Y/N): Was that so hard?

Sam: How is it being married?

(Y/N): It's nice. It definitely was easy considering what we went through.

Sam: Of course.

(Y/N): But I think it made us stronger. You know, I've never really been alone in my life. As you know, I didn't have much time with my parents but I had Pietro and Wanda. Then just Wanda. But I messed things up with her. I had Natasha during that time but she went on the run with you. Tony gave me a job watching the kid that webbed up you and Bucky [chuckles, sighs]. When we lost half the population, I still had Nat. And I loved every second I had with her during those 5 years. Once we got everyone back, I had the two most important girls in my life with me.

(Y/N imagines Natasha & Wanda standing beside him.)

(Y/N): Fast forward to now, I have no idea where Wanda is and I'm not going to see Nat for a couple months. [groans] I guess I should thank you for bringing me along.

Sam: No...problem.

(Y/N): Too much? I probably should've stuck with the awkward silence.

(Sam pats Y/N on the back.)

Sam: Yeah.

(Cut to the trio walking in a dark garage.)

Sam: What are you talking about? You wanna break Zemo out of jail? Where are we, Buck? Have you lost your mind?