What If...(Y/N) Was Sabretooth?

Watcher: Time. Space. Reality. It's more than a linear path. It's a prism of endless possibility, where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, creating alternate worlds from the ones you know. I am the Watcher. I am your guide through these vast new realities. Follow me and ponder the question...

Watcher: I've seen many versions of (Y/N) Maximoff, better known as the Wolverine

Watcher: I've seen many versions of (Y/N) Maximoff, better known as the Wolverine. One where he's one of the last surviving heroes during a zombie apocalypse. One where he's a vampire. There's even one version of him that was actually able to smell me. But the (Y/N) we're going to follow today isn't a Wolverine at all. In this universe, (Y/N) Maximoff is...

Avenger's Base
2016

(Wanda places a hand on Y/N's face.)

Wanda: Oh, (Y/N). My Sabretooth.

Watcher: You heard correctly. Sabretooth. This is a much cruder, violent, and wild version of the hero we know today. Some things stayed the same like (Y/N) Maximoff ending up with the Black Widow, Natasha Romanoff.

(Y/N wipes the blood off his nails & retracts them back to normal length.)

Black Widow: Thanks, (Y/N).

Sabretooth: No need. I scratch your back, you scratch mine.

Black Widow: I've got something else you scratch, killer.

(Y/N walks up to Natasha.)

(Y/N): That being?

Black Widow: Oh, you know, killer.

Sabretooth: Love the nickname.

Black Widow: Great.

Watcher: He was on Team Iron Man.

Clint: You're going to bite my shoulder again, aren't you?

(Y/N grows his canines.)

(Y/N): You bet your ass!

(Clint fires arrows at Y/N but he easily dodges them. Once he's close enough to Clint, Y/N slashes his face, though just slightly.)

Clint: [winces]

(Y/N): Ha!

Clint: Really? My face? Are you trying to kill me?

(Y/N): Maybe.

Clint: [sighs]

(Y/N charges at Clint as he fires an electric arrow at Y/N that hits him & shocks him.)

(Y/N): [strained growling]

(Clint runs over to Natasha & the two begin fighting as Clint takes her down.)

Natasha: We're still friends, right?

Clint: Depends on how hard you hit me.

(Natasha gets Clint off her & is about to kick him in the face before Wanda sends her into a crate.)