Wolverine: Begin Anew World Premiere

NO ONE'S POV:

(A bunch of paparazzi are seen taking pictures of some of the actors & actresses who are either in the movie or have been invited. We also see a big group of fans against the rails hoping to see some famous people & hopefully get their autograph or get a picture with them. To name a few of the actors, there is Tom Holland, Liev Schreiber, & the former Wolverine himself, Hugh Jackman. And to name some of the actresses, there is Scarlett Johansson, Elisabeth Olsen, & Cobie Smulders. Now, you may be wondering, where's Y/N? Well, the man of the hour has just arrived.)

(Y/N): [softly] I hope I don't throw up.

(He opens the car door & walks out of the limo.)

(Y/N): *adjusts his bow tie*

(After adjusting his tie, Y/N starts walking among the people at the premiere. He waves back at people who wave at him.)

(Y/N): Pretty standard movie premiere. Some quick chats with friends and my costars, interact with the fans who showed up. I'd like to interact with every single one of them but that would take up too much time obviously. Do some interviews, I quite enjoy doing interviews if I'm being honest. And finally let the photographers take some photos of me before heading into the theater.

(He takes a look around the premiere.)

(Y/N): Hm, I don't see her. I'm sure she's on her way. Honestly surprised I beat her here.

Tom: Talking to yourself as always, (Y/N).

(He turns around to his friend & costar, Tom Holland.)

(Y/N): Tom!

(The two shake hands & hug.)

Tom: Feeling a bit overwhelmed?

(Y/N): Yeah. How'd you know?

Tom: It's the world premiere of your movie! It's normal to feel overwhelmed. I was for mine.

(Y/N): That's right. I remember.

Tom: But, hey. At least you don't have to watch over me, right?

(Y/N): I kinda wish I was.

Tom: [laughs]

(Y/N): I'm not joking.

Tom: [laughs] I know.

(We see Y/N taking some pictures with fans who showed up at the premiere.)

(Y/N): Big smile!

(He even takes a Hot Toy version of his Wolverine that a fan hands him & looks at it.)

(Y/N): I've always thought how crazy it is that the people that make these can make it so detailed, you know? My eyes and everything. [chuckles]

(He holds the Hot Toy up near his face & matches the look it has. The fans watching this take pictures with their phones.)

(Y/N): Be sure to tag me on your various social media sites, okay? Yes, even Facebook.

Fans: [laughs]

(Y/N): I'd like to save that picture. Ha.

Fan: Say the line!

(Y/N): What was that?

Fan: Say it!

(Y/N): Say wha--ah, gotcha. Bub.

Fans: [cheers]

(Y/N): [chuckles] You guys are the best.

(We see Y/N walking towards some various interviewers. However, before he can reach them & conduct some interviews, he'll be stopped by two people. The first person being...)