What If...Ultron Won?

Watcher: Time. Space. Reality. It's more than a linear path. It's a prism of endless possibility, where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, creating alternate worlds from the ones you know. I am the Watcher. I am your guide through these vast new realities. Follow me and ponder the question...

Watcher: We've seen this before, a universe in the final days of destruction

Watcher: We've seen this before, a universe in the final days of destruction. But this particular story...This one, breaks my heart.

NO ONE'S POV:

(Natasha enters the screen riding a motorcycle, being chased by Ultron drones.)

Natasha: Here they come. We got 90 seconds. Start the clock.

(We see Hawkeye, who has a metal arm, starts a timer on his watch & begins shooting Ultron drones out of the air with arrows. Natasha is driving away from some Ultron drones when she's about to drive into some causing her to brake slightly.)

(As she's braking, someone comes flying in, surrounded by red, to engage the Ultron drones

(As she's braking, someone comes flying in, surrounded by red, to engage the Ultron drones.)

(Y/N): Fastball Special!

*STAB*

(Y/N stabs all six of his claws into an Ultron drone causing it to crash to the ground.)

*CRASH*

(Y/N takes his claws out of the Ultron drone & looks up at the other drones coming towards him.)

(Y/N): [growls]

(The drones make their way to Y/N but before they can get too close, they're taken out by a red wave of energy.)

(Y/N): I could've taken them out by myself.

Wanda: Sure you could've. You're welcome by the way.

(Cut to Natasha still being chased by some Ultron drones.)

Natasha: Thanks for the save, killer.

(Y/N): Anytime.

Natasha: It looks like you finally convinced your sister to do the "Fastball Special."