Spider-Man & Wolverine: No Way Home

I would like to thank moonkissedgirl for making this amazing cover for the No Way Home Arc of The Third Maximoff!

NO ONE'S POV:

Newark, New Jersey

Pat Kiernan: We come with revelations about last week's attack in London. An anonymous source provided this video. It shows Quentin Beck, aka Mysterio, moments before his death. A warning, you may find this video disturbing.

(The video isn't shown but audio is as clear as day.)

Mysterio: I managed to send the Elemental through the dimensional rift, but I don't think I'm gonna make it off this bridge alive. Spider-Man attacked me for some reason. He has an army of weaponized drones, Stark technology, saying he's the only one who's gonna be the new Iron Man, no one else.

EDITH: Are you sure you want to commence the drone attack? There will be significant casualties.

Spider-Man: Do it. Execute them all.

(We hear sounds of drones firing & people screaming.)

Pat Kiernan: This shocking video was released earlier today on the controversial news website, "TheDailyBugle.net."

(We hear J. Jonah Jameson's voice.)

Jameson: There you have it, folks: conclusive proof that Spider-Man was responsible for the brutal murder of Mysterio, an interdimensional warrior who gave his life to protect our planet and who will no doubt go down in history as the greatest superhero of all time. But that's not all, folks. Here's the real blockbuster. Brace yourselves. You might wanna sit down.

(We hear Beck's voice.)

Beck: Spider-Man's real--Spider-Man's real name is--Spider-Man's real name is Peter Parker!

Natasha: That's not good.

(Y/N): Son of a bitch!

Spider-Man: What the fu--

(A horn blares covering Peter's words as we cut to J. Jonah Jameson on the news screen.)

Jameson: That's right, folks. Peter Parker, a seventeen year old high school delinquent, harboring a homicidal...

(Cut up to Natasha & Y/N.)

Natasha: He sure isn't pulling his punches.

(Y/N): [growls] He's pissing me off.

(MJ is bombarded by people asking her if she's Spider-Man's girlfriend. Peter hops down to help her but he's bombarded by people as well. Resulting in him scooping up MJ & swinging away as J. Jonah Jameson continues to slander his name.)

Jameson: People looked up to this boy and called him a hero. I'll tell you what I call him: Public Enemy Number One!

(Cut back to Natasha & Y/N where he's walking towards the rooftop exit.)