Hawkeye & Wolverine Episode 5

NO ONE'S POV:

(Kate returns to her mom's place & tells that Clint & Y/N are done with her. Also, that she's not a superhero. She tells her mom that they found some incriminating stuff about Jack & tells her to look into it. We see Kazi clean Maya's wounds. Cut to Kate walking into her burnt apartment where she notices the back window is gone.)

Yelena: Kate Bishop.

(Kate throws a bottle of hot sauce at Yelena.)

Yelena: I made macaroni if you want some

Kate: I'm sorry. What?

Yelena: Well, I was starving and you took forever. So I wanted to make food. Plus, possibly throw off my scent.

Kate: From (Y/N)?

Yelena: Yes, Kate Bishop! You're so smart.

(She walks toward a table.)

Kate: What do you want?

Yelena: Relax, Kate Bishop. I just want to talk, okay?

(She places the macaroni on the table.)

Yelena: Are you really not hungry? That fight was so long. It's really tasty. Really tasty.

(She walks towards a kitchen counter.)

Kate: I know what boxed mac and cheese tastes like. I know it's...It's delicious.

Yelena: [groans] Forks. Forks. No.

(She holds up a fork.)

Yelena: You have one fork?

Kate: I'm one person.

Yelena: That's so weird. Kate, this is not cutlery. This is not cutlery.

Kate: I am not gonna sit and have dinner with you...

Kate: ...after you tried to kill me and then broke into my house.

Yelena: I did not try to kill you. A, I put you on a wire to remove an obstacle. And B, I did not break anything. I am way too talented than that. And C, stop being so defensive. Okay? You're so hostile. I'm not going to hurt you. I promise. I don't have any weapons on me. Okay, I take that back. I don't have any weapons currently in my hands.