What If...Old Man (Y/N)?

Watcher: Time. Space. Reality. It's more than a linear path. It's a prism of endless possibility, where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, creating alternate worlds from the ones you know. I am the Watcher. I am your guide through these vast new realities. Follow me and ponder the question...

Watcher: Old age refers to ages nearing or surpassing the life expectancy of human beings, and is thus the end of the human life cycle

Watcher: Old age refers to ages nearing or surpassing the life expectancy of human beings, and is thus the end of the human life cycle. A good example of this in your universe is Steve Rogers, better known as Captain America who went back in separate places in time and returned the Infinity Stones. He not only did that but he also stayed to spend the rest of his life with Peggy Carter. Today we're going to look at a different old man's life. The life he's living now may not be what you're expecting...

NO ONE'S POV:

(We see Y/N sleeping in a limo.)

(Y/N): [snoring]

(Y/N's also having a dream about a better time.)

Natasha: Killer, come on! We're going to be late.

(Y/N): [muddled] Don't you think I know that? You could help me out here. They are your kids too.

Natasha: They're better with you anyway.

(Y/N): [muddled] Are you blind?

Laura: [groans softly]

Natasha: You're going to wake her up.

(Y/N): Sorry, sorry. [blows smoke] Mind cutting your dad some slack, Daken?

Daken: Hmph!

(Y/N): [sighs] That's what I thought.

(Y/N makes his way up to his wife with their kids.)

(Y/N): Daken may not have gotten your hair, but he did get your stubbornness

(Natasha looks at her son.)

Natasha: You may be right about that.

(Natasha kisses her husband on the cheek.)

Natasha: Good thing it's one of the things you love about me.