MCU Interview #6

I'd like to thank FelixQuagmire for reigniting my passion for writing interview chapters!

NO ONE'S POV:

Jake's Takes

(Jacob Batalon, Tom Holland, & Zendaya are sitting across from an interviewer.)

Jake: Guys, good to see you.

Tom: Nice to see you.

Jake: Welcome to London.

Zendaya: Thank you.

Jake: I'm honestly surprised not to see (Y/N) behind you, Tom. Him being your bodyguard and all.

Jacob: [chuckles]

Tom: He's actually over there. *points*

(Jake looks over at Y/N standing with some crew members.)

(Y/N): *waves* Hello.

Tom: I can bring him over.

Jake: If you don't mind?

Tom: Not at all. (Y/N)! Come here, mate!

(Y/N): Are you sure? I mean, I'm fine right here. You're in my line of sight.

Jacob: "Line of sight" [chuckles] So serious.

(Y/N): I'd be out of frame anyway.

Jake: No you won't.

Zendaya: Get over here!

(Y/N): Yes, ma'am.

(He walks over to the trio & stands behind Tom.)

Jake: You know I'm a huge Spider-Man fan so for me the only bad thing about your Spider-Man is that we had to wait so long to get him. Well, I think 13 movies.

Zendaya: Aw.

Tom: I was waiting for you to say that. Take it easy.

Jake: If you could drop Spider-Man in one of the earlier Marvel films and kind of see him play around and have some fun, what is the scene earlier pre Spider-Man that you'd love to see him play around in?

Tom: Well, Spider-Man is actually in a previous Marvel movie. My version of Spider-Man. Do you know where it is?

Jake: I don't.

Tom: Do you guys know where it is? (Y/N), don't answer because I know you already know what Marvel movie it is.

(Y/N): These lips are sealed.

Jacob: Are you talking about the Iron Man thing?

Tom: Yeah, my Peter Parker is in Iron Man 2. At the end when all the robots are attacking all the people and the little kids wearing an Iron Man mask and the bad robot recognizes the Iron Man mask as a threat and the kid puts his hand up then Tony Stark lands next to him and blows him away and goes "Good job, kid." and flies away. That's Peter Parker.

(Y/N): Quite the mouthful there.

Zendaya: That's the theory.

Tom: No, it was actually me.

Zendaya: It's confirmed? Can we confirm that?

Tom: Kevin Feige actually confirmed it.

Zendaya: Oh, then it's confirmed.

Jake: That's awesome.

Tom: It's not actually me, it's Jon Favreau's son, Max.

Zendaya: Aw.