The Falcon, The Winter Soldier, And The Wolverine Episode 5

NO ONE'S POV:

(John runs into an abandoned building after killing one of the Flag Smashers. He plays back what just happened in his head along with some of the words Lemar said to him. John drops to his knees as Sam, Y/N, & Bucky appear in the same abandoned building.)

John: [grunts] Time to get to work.

(John gets up & begins to walk, meeting with the trio.)

Sam: Walker...

John: You guys should go see a medic, you don't look so good.

Sam: Stop, Walker.

John: What? You saw what happened. You know what I had to do. I killed him because I had to! He killed Lemar!

Bucky: He didn't kill Lemar, John.

(Y/N): Karli did.

John: [sighs]

Bucky: Don't go down that road. Believe me, it doesn't end well.

John: I'm not like you. How is what I did any different from what (Y/N) has done in the past?

(Y/N): I've only killed when it was necessary and what you did back there-

(Sam puts a hand up to stop Y/N from finishing his sentence.)

Sam: Listen, it was the heat of the battle. Okay? If you explain what happened, they may consider your record. We don't want anyone else to get hurt. John...You gotta give me the shield, man.

(John looks up at the trio.)

John: Oh, so that's what this is. You almost got me.

Sam: You made a mistake.

John: You don't want to do this.

Bucky: Yeah, we do.

*SLOW SKINT*

(Y/N pops his claws as Bucky & Sam close on John. John throws his shield at Y/N which hits him on the side of the face & breaks his jaw.)

Wolverine: [muddled yelling]

(Y/N tries to pop his jaw back into place as Sam & Bucky fight John. John kicks Sam away from him.)

Falcon: [grunts]

(Bucky's able to get John's gun off him which gives Sam enough time to rejoin the fight. Y/N on the other hand is still trying to pop his jaw back into place.)

Wolverine: [muddled] Come on. Come on!

(John knocks Sam back down with the shield then Bucky pushes John against a metal pillar. John's able to break from Bucky & duck one of his swings which breaks the metal pillar in half. John kicks Sam back down again & throws the shield at Bucky which sends him into a factory vehicle. Luckily for Sam & Bucky, Y/N...)

*CRACK*

(Pops his jaw back into place.)

Wolverine: [snarls]

(Y/N charges right at John with all six of his claws drawn. John & Y/N duck each other's swings though John's able to uppercut Y/N.)

Wolverine: [grunts]

(John attempts to kick Y/N but he side steps it & slashes John across his chest.)

John: [winces]

(Y/N slashes John's chest again & is about to stab him in the stomach but John catches his wrists, one up in the air & the other near his stomach. The two begin pushing against each other, Y/N trying to push his claws into John's stomach & John doing everything in his power to stop that from happening.The tips of Y/N's claws touch John's stomach.)