five

BETH QUINN

sunday morning was a train wreck, i woke up in gee's bed, next to her with a throbbing sore head and the room spinning.

i slowly made my way out of bed, realising i was in one of wills t-shirts', i smiled. i made my way into the kitchen, where i was met with will, who was sat at the island with his head in his hands.

"you okay, sunshine?" i croaked out, grabbing two bottles of water from the fridge and sitting next to him.

i sat next to him and slid a bottle in his direction, receiving a nod. "i feel like death"

"you look like it" i told him, truthfully. "i told you not to do ten jagerbombs in a row"

he mimicked my words before taking a large gulp of his water, making me laugh and i took a drink of mine too, swallowing a few paracetamol in the process.

"you and boggo were getting pretty close" will brought up, making me smile.

"yeah, he's really nice" i hummed, will raised his eyebrows at me which i shrugged off.

"i've never seen him dance around the way he did last night, he's usually awkward as fuck" will told me, making me laugh.

"probably all the shots he done, we were at the bar every ten minutes" i pointed out, getting flashbacks to when we done sambuca shots and i almost vomited all over the bar. "he's a trooper, though"

"i think miss beth may have a little crush" will said in a song-song tone, making me roll my eyes.

"i don't have a crush on harry" i insisted.

"i didn't say harry, i meant the bartender but now i know you definitely have a crush on harry" he said with a stupid smirk on his face, making me groan.

"okay so i may have a tiny crush on harry, what about it?" i finally admitted.

"nothing!" will exclaimed, throwing his hands up in defence. "yous would be cute together"

i rolled my eyes at him, before grabbing my phone to check the time, realising we had missed the cut off for mcdonald's breakfast.

"wanna order mcdonalds?" i asked, will, to which he responded with a thumbs up, as he downed his water.

"get me my usual" he breathed out, afterwards.

i ordered myself my usual nuggets and mozzarella sticks, along with wills usual which was a big mac meal plus twenty nuggets and a fanta and i ordered gee some chips and a milkshake, knowing she'd fancy it when she eventually woke up.

as i placed the order, i got a phone call from an unknown number, confused, i walked out onto wills balcony and pressed accept.

"hello?"

"alright? it's harry" i instantly smiled, jesus beth. "i was just calling to let you know you left your bank card with me, seeing as you'll probably need it back"

"shit, yeah, i won't get far without that" i laughed. "thanks harry, if you text me your address, i'll pick it up on my way home"

"no problem, beth" he said. "uh, you gave me your number last night, by the way, incase you're confused as to how i have it"

"it's weird that you didn't have it before to be fair, i'm surprised i don't have you on any socials, guess i'll have to go on a follow spree" i said, letting out a laugh which he returned.

"you'll need to be proper special to get a wroetoshaw follow on instagram" he said, laughing. "anyway, i'm going to go back to sleep because i'm fucking dying, i'll see you later on, beth"