forty four

"are you going to be on set all day?" harry asked me as i packed my camera bag, making sure i had all of my equipment and spare batteries.

i had been lucky enough to be approached by jj to co-shoot his newest music video with kon, which was an absolutely massive opportunity for me. the fact that jj put his trust in me made me extremely happy and i was determined to not fuck up.

"we're wrapping up around eight, i'm sure" i told harry. "are you up to anything today?"

"i'm going to film a few second channel videos, seeing as the main channel is in the mud" he laughed. "do you want to grab dinner after the shoot then? i can pick you up"

"that would be amazing" i smiled, we hadn't been out in a while due to harry's schedule. "wagamama?"

"there's a reason i love you" he grinned, kissing my forehead making me smile. "i'm going to film a few reddit videos, so don't be surprised if you get dragged into them, they love you"

"you're filming a reddit video without me?" i gasped. "that's just plain nasty"

"to be fair, you're the star of the show" harry laughed, helping me with my bag as i slung it on, ready to leave. "my viewers love you"

"they're so funny, they always come in to my twitch chat" i laughed. "anyway, kon is downstairs waiting for me, are you staying here or are you going home?"

harry had been staying at mine for the past few days because both cals were off on holiday and he was 'lonely'.

"i'm gonna stay here if that's okay, i already have my camera set up at your set up" harry laughed. "i'll meet you at eight for dinner?"

"definitely" i nodded before leaning in for a lingering kiss before i said my goodbyes and headed downstairs to see kon and kirsty parked up right outside, i smiled and headed over, hopping in the backseat.

"hey, how are you beth?" kon smiled as he pulled out of the building carpark.

"i'm good thanks, just nervous" i laughed. "how are you guys?"

"absolutely fucking shattered" kirsty laughed. i had grew to love kirsty seeing as she was on every sidemen shoot as their photographer and she was kons girlfriend so she was around a lot. "this twat kept me up all night editing some stupid fuckin' video"

i laughed at the pair as kon gave her the finger, not taking his eyes off the road.

"never move in with harry, it's a trap" kirsty added. "men are pigs and all we do is bloody argue"

"noted" i giggled. "harry and i are still in the honeymoon phase i guess, we don't argue much"

"i cant see harry being an argumentative person, he's too much of a peace maker" kon said. "he always stays out of the sidemen arguments"

"yeah, we've only had one proper argument and it wasn't really an argument, more of a 'this is how i feel and now i'm going to break up with you' kinda thing" i laughed.

we made small conversation until we eventually reached the studio where jj would be filming part of his music video, my nerves started to kick in as i realised that i would be on an actual professional music video shoot.

jj immediately approached up, a huge grin on his face and he was in gucci from head to toe.

"yo guys!" he exclaimed, embracing us one at a time. "my producer is on his way, he's going to talk you through the shoot, it's gonna be so good"

"thanks jj" i smiled, he looked so excited and i was so happy for him, he really deserved all of the success he was receiving.

after an eventful day on set, i began to pack up my camera bag, placing everything back in neatly.

"hey, you alright?" a boy i had never seen before asked as he approached me, a soft smile on his face.

i smiled back in response as i fumbled with the zip on my bag.

"here, let me help you" he smiled, and he stepped closer to me, placing his hand on my lower back which made me jump and move away from him. "i'm not gonna hurt you"

"um, thanks" i said as the overly friendly male zipped up my bag, effortlessly. 

"i'm daryl" he smiled. "are you doing anything tonight?"

"i'm going out with my boyfriend" i told him, emphasising the last word.

"right, harry" he rolled his eyes. "well, i'll give you my instagram just incase you change your mind"

"um, that's not necessary" i shook my head, before swinging my bag over my shoulder. "thanks for the help but no thanks"

"oh come on" he laughed, following me out to the reception of the studio we were filming at. "i've always wanted to be with a white girl, just one night?"

"leave me alone" i spat out, narrowing my eyes at the taller boy.

"please" he pleaded, anger in his eyes.

"she said leave her alone, so fucking leave her alone" a familiar voice said, appearing behind me. "don't bother showing up on set tomorrow, you're fired"

the boy left quickly, not daring to say another word which i was grateful for and before i knew it, i was wrapping my arms around jj.

"thank you for that" i told him. "that was so fucking weird"

"i wish harry was here, he would've beat the shit out of him" jj laughed. "are you okay, though?"

"yeah, i'm fine" i smiled. "what a weirdo"

jj laughed as we left the studio together, before he offered me a lift to wagamama where i was meeting harry which i accepted.

"so my producer was complimenting your camera work today" jj told me. "there might be more jobs on the line"

"you're joking" i gasped.

"i wouldn't joke about that" he laughed. "i gave him your number, i hope you don't mind"

"not at all!" i smiled. "that's amazing"

jj smiled and we continued to make small talk until we reached the destination where i was meeting harry, i thanked jj gratefully and exited his car before pulling out my phone to message harry but as i was waking to towards the entrance, a familiar face ran up to me.

"hey sexy face" harry grinned as he pulled me into a tight hug. "i've been so bored all day, i'm so happy you're finished"

"i missed you today" i smiled, kissing the corner of his mouth before he intwined his fingers with mine as we entered the establishment.

"how was the shoot?" harry asked me as we sat down at a small table near the window, where we had a lovely view of central london.

"yeah, it was really good" i told harry. "you'll never guess what, jj's producer really likes me and wants to work with me again"

"that's amazing, babe" he grinned. "you're doing so well for yourself, i'm buzzing for you"

"thanks harry" i smiled. "i owe so much to you and will, to be fair"

"it's all you" he smiled.

IM SOOOOO SORRY FOR NEGLECTING THIS BOOK
i'm gonna be back with the updates i swear <3
thank u for sticking by me and for all the votes and comments u all mean the world to me xxxxx