thirty nine

harry, will, mia and i all huddled into an uber, all dressed up as we were finally all going on a night out again, we had planned to meet everyone else at the club.

my anxiety was through the roof as i hadn't been clubbing in so long and hadn't been clubbing with harry since we got together.

i wasn't scared of him cheating, i trusted him with my whole entire heart but i didn't trust other girls, especially ones who knew who he was. oh god, i truly was a psychopath.

"you're okay" harry soothed, whispering into my ear as he placed a hand on my knee, i smiled up to him and mouthed a 'thank you'.

it wasn't long until we arrived and hopped out of the large car, heading straight inside as jj had told the bouncer we were coming.

as soon as we got in, talia and freya ran over to mia and i and we had a group hug, i loved our little group so much including gee who couldn't make it tonight.

"you all look amazing" i shouted over the music. 

"oi, beth!" i heard and turned around to see simon who was stood with a drink. "vodka and red bull, right?"

"you know me too well, stimpy" i grinned, taking the drink and thanking him, he then passed harry a pint who took it, gratefully.

the majority of the group where already drunk, tobi being the only sensible one as he didn't drink so he was making sure everyone was okay. bless him.

"beth" jj called out, pulling me over to a corner, this worried me as jj never pulled me away to talk alone. "there's a group of american youtubers out tonight, including ricegum"

"you're joking" i frowned, not wanting any drama tonight. "why are they here?"

"there was some event on in london tonight, i saw on rice's story that he's out in london, i'm just giving you a heads up but if he starts his shite, we've got you" jj told me, making me smile. "he's an arsehole"

"thanks jj" i laughed a little, pulling him into a short hug before we headed back over to the group, harry looked like a lost puppy, spaced out with a pint in his hand.

"you okay?" i asked him as i approached my boyfriend.

"i am, now" he smiled, snaking an arm around my waist. "what was jj saying?"

"umm, basically" i started off. "ricegum is out tonight, in london"

"you've got to be shitting me" harry groaned. "if i see that prick, i'll rip his head off"

"harry, it's okay" i tried to calm him down a little. "he's not here, we're okay"

"don't leave my side tonight, just incase" he warned, kissing my forehead.

"i'm not a dog" i pouted, playfully but he laughed and grabbed my hand, pulling me up to the bar.

"remember our first night out?" harry asked me and i smiled fondly, remembering the night where we got absolutely shitfaced. "six tequila shots, please"

"harry, fucking hell" i laughed but we still downed the small plastic cups of tequila, feeling the burning liquid run down my throat. "that was grim"

harry just smiled as we joined our friends again who were all dancing like idiots, will slung an arm around my shoulder, pulling me into a hug.

"i'm so glad you're my best friend!" he shouted into my ear. yup, drunk.

i laughed and hugged him, before pulling away and joining talia and freya.

"wanna come to the toilet?" freya asked and we both nodded, heading to the club bathrooms, they were fairly vacant.

"are you okay, beth?" talia asked me. "you seem a bit shook"