six

BETH QUINN

december twenty third was a hectic morning, between triple checking my uni room to make sure i had absolutely everything, to trying to make myself look presentable for the car journey with cal and will, which i definitely failed as i pulled on harry's hoodie with a pair of nike leggings and some nike air forces.

i decided a text from will, letting me know the pair were outside in the carpark so i sighed, grabbing my small suitcase and backpack and made my way downstairs, checking i had locked my door around twelve times.

i signed out at the reception desk and made my way towards the carpark, before i had time to text will to see where they were, i heard a car horn beep and i turned, startled, to see the pair cracking up in the silver range rover.

i rolled my eyes and made my way over, freezy hopped out and opened the boot for me and i smiled gratefully, as i flung my suitcase in, carefully.

"you gonna keep hold of your backpack- hold on a second, that's boggos hoodie!" he exclaimed and i rolled my eyes, hushing him.

"freezy, it's seven am, shut the fuck up" i laughed. "and yes, i have snacks in my pack pack, of course i'm keeping it on me"

"beth and bog are definitely piping" freezy said as we got into the car, and he started the engine.

"oh my god, we are not" i argued, but couldn't fight the smile off my face as i thought back to a few nights previous, as we shared a magical kiss which we haven't spoke about since, worrying me.

"he gave you his favourite hoodie, beth" freezy stated, will agreeing with him. "that's love"

"grow up, i was cold and he gave me a hoodie to walk home with" i told him. "and he told me to hold on to it just now, so i did, big whoop"

"they'll be shagging by next year" freezy whispered, terribly, to wills who laughed in response, as he is one hundred percent not a morning person.

"freezy you're such a bad whisperer" i pointed out, receiving the middle finger in return.

after another two hours of driving, we stopped at a service station where we got some mcdonald's breakfast, which will so kindly paid for.

we parked up and ate and chatted for a little while before we decided we would probably have to head again, if we wanted to be in scotland for tea time.

the rest of the journey to newcastle was spent with a few games of would you rather, an argument between will and freezy on who has a better trim at the moment, and me sat in the pack, eating my percy pigs, enjoying the whole scene.

before we knew it, we were at newcastle and i was stood in the street, hugging him like my life depended on it.

"i'm gonna miss you so much" i frowned and will hugged me tighter, he knew how bad my attachment issues were.

"i'll see you again in like, six days" will told me, smiling. "and then we're going to the guys' new year's eve party!"

"oh, yeah, that'll be fun" i smiled.

"you'll be fine, tell your mum and dad i said hi" wills told me and i nodded, hugging him for the last time before he and freezy said their goodbyes and i jumped into the front seat, where will was previously sat.

"three more hours and we'll be in glasgow" freezy told me and i smiled, thinking fondly of my hometown.

the rest of the journey was filled with conversation, we spoke about life in general basically, about growing up in scotland, moving to london, his youtube career, pretty much everything.