thirty four

HARRY LEWIS

a few weeks had passed since that horrible day when i ended things with beth, i hadn't meant to end things but my anxiety was through the roof and i didn't want her to end up hurt, maybe not by me but by others.

the hate i had seen online was absolutely disgusting and to put her through that, all because of my job, was completely and utterly unfair.

i hadn't seen her around at all, so i decided to head over to her place to see if she wanted to talk as i wanted to make things right again.

i picked up my phone and went onto her contact, seeing the same text message i had kept written out since the night of our break up. i just didn't have the balls to send it.

i sent her a quick text asking if she was free but she didn't reply so i decided to just head over to her place, hoping i didn't seem too overly eager.

upon arrival to her building, i made my way up to gee floor and knocked the door but again, there was no answer. i furrowed my eyebrows and decided to pop down to wills apartment incase she was there.

"umm, hey harry?" will said, confused as he opened the door. will had been a bit off with me since the situation but i didn't blame him for it, i broke his best friends heart, he was in the right.

"hey, is beth here?" i asked him and his face dropped.

"harry" he trailed off. "beths moved back to scotland, well temporarily"

"you're joking" i groaned, placing my head in my hands. i drove the love of my life away from me so much that she moved back to an different country. "i'm a fucking idiot"

"you're right" will nodded but he opened the door anyway and let me come inside. "but beth loves you so i'm going to help you make this right"

"but why?" i asked the taller, brunette boy. "she hate me right now, i can't believe you're not like, punching me or something"

"i want to, don't get me wrong" he joked. "but beth doesn't hate you, she fuckin' loves you"

"do you think so?" i asked will and he nodded. "i screwed up, big time"

"you need to go to glasgow" will told me and my eyes widened.

"glasgow?" i asked him, surely beth would be back in london soon?

"she's not going to come back down to london knowing that you two are on bad terms, you need to go up and win her back"

"if that's what it takes" i shrugged, i would literally drive up in this moment. "i'm so sorry, will"

"i'm not the one who needs an apology, bro" will shrugged.

"i know, i know" i sighed. "but you were the one who picked up the pieces that i left, i shouldn't have been such a pussy"

"true" will laughed. "you were the one who was calling rice a pussy and look where that got you"

"ouch" i laughed a little. "do you fancy a road trip tonight?"

"to glasgow?" he asked and i nodded. "i mean, sure? are you serious about her?"

"will, i'm in love with her" i told him, being one hundred percent serious.

"we can leave around six"

after a while of speaking to will and planning everything, i headed home and decided to jump on stream as i had kind of neglected all of my socials for the last week or two.

i fucked around on minecraft for a few hours, just wasting time before i could go see my baby again and try win her back.

"thanks for the donation, joanna, and to answer your question, i'm going to start uploading again soon, i've had a little bit of a bump in the road lately" i nodded. "but hopefully things will be back to normal real soon"