1. Mr.Crush

2013

How would you feel if your crush suddenly wants to meet you?

Happy? Excited? Astonished? Trembled?

All the above answers are completely normal, right?

That's what Son Ye Jin's feeling right now. She was like lacking oxygen and breathing abnormally. A few times she raised up her face, and the rest she was more comfortable looking down, as her heart was beating fast and almost jumping out made her even more uncomfortable to sit.

"What drink do you prefer?"

"Huh?" Ye Jin was stunned.

She didn't pay much attention from earlier, but she quickly corrected her facial expression and gave her eye-smile before talking again.

"Anything is fine with me." Ye Jin replied slowly out of embarrassment.

"Caramel Dalgona for this pretty noona please ..."

'Omo! My heart melts!' Ye Jin felt like her body was about to float when she heard that sexy voice.

She really couldn't believe it. The most awaited moment has finally arrived. Mr. Crush go out with her!

 Crush go out with her!

"Son ssi." Once again, Mr. Crush's sexy voice caught the attention of Ye Jin who had been silently looking down.

"Uhh ... Just call me Ye Jin." Ye Jin stuttered. She felt nervous facing her Mr. Crush.

"Ahh, Ye Jin ssi. Do you know what the purpose I want to meet you today?" Mr. Crush asked.

Ye Jin couldn't fathom what was unspoken inside that man's heart.

"Err ... No, I don't know." Ye Jin's hand spontaneously lifted a cup of Caramel Dalgona and tasted it slowly to calm her crazy heart palpitations.

"I want you to be my Yeoja chingu."

Ye Jin who had just been drinking almost choked after hearing Mr. Crush's statement.

**********************************************************************

2021

"Noona, are you okay?" The young Barista man asked.

"Huh?" Ye Jin turned left and right.

Slowly, Ye Jin finally came back to her senses. She was apparently queuing up to order a drink at a cafe. She didn't think that she was daydreaming while waiting.

Somehow her memory goes back to the incident of eight years ago. She recalled the beginning of her relationship with Mr. Crush that eventually became a bitter memory that she wanted to erase immediately.

"I beg your pardon."

"What would you like to order?" The Barista asked once again.

"Caramel Dalgona for this pretty noona."

Ye Jin's eyes instantly widened. That voice ...

She was very familiar with that voice. She slowly shifted her body back twice. Deep down in her heart she prayed that was not the man who bothered her mind earlier. When she had turned around, there was no one behind her.

"Is Caramel Dalgona for you?" The Barista asked for order confirmation

"Huh! Did you hear someone say Caramel Dalgona just now? Is there someone behind me, am I right?" Ye Jin asked the Barista back.

"I thought that man behind you came together with you." The Barista asked hesitantly as he saw Ye Jin's strange reaction.

"Why that person gone when I turned around?" Ye Jin weirded.

"Before you turn around, he's gone. Noona, do you still want to order Caramel Dalgona?" The Barista asked.

"No, please give me Americano. I hate Caramel Dalgona."

*******************************************************************************

Hello everyone! I'm back after a longggg break🤗 I hope you enjoy my 3rd masterpiece💞 Happy BinJin!