7. The Creepy Stalker

Ye Jin returned to work after one-day sick leave. Her soul has fully recovered. Whether she likes or not, she needs and must strengthen herself. Anyway, she must return to work. No matter how bad her past story with Hyun Bin is, her job responsibilities should be her top priority.

She really hopes Hyun Bin will not do any ridiculous things and let her live her days quiet and peaceful.

Upon reaching her office, she then sat on her chair and sighed in relief. Less than two minutes later, Hyun Bin was already in front of her eyes.

Jeez.

Ye Jin sighed. She invited Hyun Bin to sit. In any case she should settle this matter once for all. She was tired of running away from Hyun Bin.

"Ye Jin ssi, are you feeling better now?" Hyun Bin asked

"Ye Jin ssi, are you feeling better now?" Hyun Bin asked. Since he was left at the hospital entrance on that day, he never stopped worrying about Ye Jin's condition.

All day and all of the night without looking over his beloved woman, it almost drove him crazy. Everything he did was all wrong!

"If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be sick." Ye Jin replied sarcastically.

"Ye Jin ssi, do you have any health problems? May I know?" Hyun Bin ignored Ye Jin's cynical tone.

"I'm fine. Let's cut the crap, Bin. Now can we talk about other things?"

Hyun Bin gave in and nodded slowly. He allowed Ye Jin to continue to the main discussion.

"I don't get why you want to mess up my life. I don't think it's necessary for you to take care of me. Before this, I lived without you and instead you lived without me, but our life seems fine, right? I work here without realizing that you are here. So, I think it would be better if I make peace with you. I can accept you as my boss and colleague. But please... be professional and behave yourself." Ye Jin firmly stated her stance.

"Hmm ... is there more?" Hyun Bin raised his eyebrow.

Ye Jin felt challenged by Hyun Bin's response.

"I don't care if you are looking for me or call me for work matters. But I won't entertain if you talk about personal matters with me. It's still awkward to face you. You were my ex after all. But I'll try to be professional and you, Sajangnim, please do the same. Deal? " Ye Jin also raised her eyebrow challenging Hyun Bin.

"Okay, deal." Hyun Bin nodded.

But...

Ye Jin was relieved with Hyun Bin's agreement. But her face immediately turned gloomy again when there was 'but' word from Hyun Bin's mouth.

"Don't ignore me when it's out of working hours." Hyun Bin raised his index finger towards Ye Jin giving instructions.

"Bin, please ... I must take care of my position and job here. It's a shame if any staffs notice us. Can you leave me alone peacefully?" Ye Jin replied.