16. Caught Between Two Stools

As a result of being distracted by a series of incidents, Ye Jin forgot about her intention to find Gong Yoo a few days ago. Finally, Gong Yoo calls Ye Jin and looks for her. Ye Jin immediately instructed Gong Yoo to come face to face with her. She needs to meet the man for an explanation. Because of Gong Yoo, all these problems become more complicated.

For several days now, Ye Jin has also been pressured because Director Kim Jung Won has not stopped asking to see her. And when they met, he would repeat the same request. Ye Jin didn't know how to avoid anymore. Director Kim's health status did not show a good sign. The old man was still lying in a hospital bed. Her heart guilted every time she avoided discussing the matter.

"Is there anything urgent that you really want to meet me?" Gong Yoo questioned while pulling up a chair in front of Ye Jin. He just asked. He was almost sure why Ye Jin was so desperate and in a hurry to meet him.

"Oppa, won't you know what you've done?" Ye Jin asked in a sarcastic tone.

"What? Did that cowardly man come and complain to you?" Gong Yoo laughed angrily.

Ye Jin's ears hissed at Gong Yoo, who intentionally made his laughter. No guilt at all.

"Oppa, do you think this is funny? Why do you want to tell Bin about everything? I've said it many times. If possible, even until I die, I don't want him to know!" Ye Jin is furious. The tone of her voice was out of control.

"Ye Jin ah, why do you want to keep this thing forever? You suffer alone but he is happy out there with no guilt! Is it fair to you?" Gong Yoo raised his voice. His anger has stored for many days.

"Whether it's fair or not, let me decide for myself. Oppa, you're making things worse." Ye Jin is very disappointed.

"Ye Jin ah, why do you want to back up that useless man? Now it's me who should ask you. Why do you want to hide from me that you've met that useless man again? Or do you really like reuniting with your beloved man?" Gong Yoo accuses.

He knew that Ye Jin had reunited with Hyun Bin from the first day. In fact, they worked so closely.

"I know Oppa will go crazed like this, that's why I don't want to tell you. Not that I wanted to back him up, but I found him by accident. It's not reasonable I want to continue tender resignation after find out he is in the same company, right?" Ye Jin leaned back roughly into her chair, stunned by Gong Yoo, who didn't understand.

"Oppa, if you don't reveal the secret to him, we can still work under one roof without any problems and there will be no issues at all. But now how am I going to face him again after all this? You tell me!" Ye Jin attacked again.

"Ye Jin! That useless man was indeed guilty, and he should know how wrong he was. Indeed, I intentionally told him. I want him to feel that guilt to death." So intense and without feeling, Gong Yoo said his bitter words.

"Oppa!" Ye Jin's voice was unbearable.

"I have said many times, he is not the one to blame in this matter, I'm the wrong one! It's me!" Ye Jin was getting more emotional. Her tears were already flowing.

"See, you still want to back him up." Gong Yoo punched the table surface.

"Oppa, do you know why I insist about not wanting him or anyone from his family to know about this matter? I've hurt our family's hearts enough. No need to add another wound. But due to Oppa's temperament which is too emotional..." Ye Jin paused for a moment with annoyance.

"Now not only he knows, but his harabeoji also knows. And now, his harabeoji is lying in the hospital because he knows about this. So Oppa, are you satisfied?" Ye Jin's tone was getting annoyed.