4. All I Want is You!

Ye Jin walked fast to chase Hyun Bin who was in front of her without that man noticing. She just followed that man's footsteps to his car. And, when Hyun Bin had already unlocked the car and sat in the driver's seat, Ye Jin boldly opened the passenger door and then sat on the passenger seat without invitation.

Hyun Bin was shocked by the unexpected appearance of Ye Jin next to him. Yet he tried to control his facial expression to look cool. Ye Jin's face looked very tense and her anger could explode anytime.

"Annyeong Son ssi, do you want to ride with me?" Hyun Bin gave Ye Jin a smile.

Once upon a time, that smile is used to be Ye Jin's favourite. But for now, that the same smile made Ye Jin irritated.

"Bin, what do you really want? What was your intention just now?" Ye Jin kept shooting Hyun Bin without saying hello.

Hyun Bin shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe you?" Hyun Bin pointed Ye Jin and then winked to her.

 Maybe you?" Hyun Bin pointed Ye Jin and then winked to her

Hyun Bin was being playful with Ye Jin. She got hotter and angrier after hearing it. Now her face extremely flushed and red as a rose.

"Oh please, Bin. Can you please don't do something stupid? We're been apart from each other like, forever. After that, when we suddenly meet again, you keep talking about wanting to get back with me? Please stop joking." Ye Jin said angrily.

"Why can't I? That's nothing wrong." Hyun Bin grinned. He couldn't bear to see Ye Jin's cuteness and beauty while angry.

 He couldn't bear to see Ye Jin's cuteness and beauty while angry

"Mapsosa! Nonsense. You have to ask me questions if I'm married or not? Do I already have a fiancé or boyfriend?" Ye Jin said furiously.

"After all I know you're not married. And that's nothing wrong if there's someone else in your life."

Ye Jin gripped her both knuckles when listening to Hyun Bin's words. It's sounds annoying!

"What makes you feel so confident? At least you asked me early whether I want to be with you or not?" Ye Jin argued.