10. Trip To Daegu

"Why do I have to go to Daegu at the last minute? And I have to go with you?" Ye Jin stormed into Hyun Bin's office.

"Why? Is there a problem with you to go?" Hyun Bin asked without raising his head. Yet he still manages Ye Jin's anger.

"Sun Ah should go but why did you suddenly exchange her with me. This must be your request, right?" Ye Jin accused.

Hyun Bin put down his pen and raised his head, "I don't think there is any need to justify my order for you to go to Daegu. It's part of your job. Besides, to receive instructions from me is also part of your job, right?"

 Besides, to receive instructions from me is also part of your job, right?"

Ye Jin clenched her fists. Even on a normal day, she always wanted to smash Hyun Bin's handsome face, but today she wanted to punch him for a hundred times!

Then Hyun Bin continued, "It's fine with me if you don't want to go. Don't be mad later if people say that you're unprofessional."

"All right! But I hope you should be professional too and don't misuse your power for personal gain." Ye Jin replied a little rudely and left Hyun Bin.

Daegu

After three days of struggling to solve all the problems that arose in the project in Daegu, Ye Jin finally felt relieved. Their work was completed on time. She can go to Mi Kyung Gomo's house and stay there over this weekend.

After finishing packing, Ye Jin reached for her phone to call Hyun Bin. At least she should inform him about her whereabouts, so that Hyun Bin doesn't look for her. Just after the meeting, Hyun Bin suddenly disappeared. He rushed to the hotel room and Ye Jin didn't have time to inform him.

Ye Jin rang for a long time but there was no sign that Hyun Bin picked up the call. Finally, she cut off the call and put her phone in her handbag. Without wasting time, she pulled out her luggage and then walked towards Hyun Bin's room. She'd better knock on Hyun Bin's room and check on him.

Ye Jin rang the bell a few times but Hyun Bun still didn't show up. So, she tried to call again. Still the same. Finally, after many attempts, the door finally opened.

Ye Jin frowned when Hyun Bin appeared behind the door. His face looked lethargic and practically pale.

"Bin, sorry to bother you for a moment. Are you asleep?"

"Oh, Ye Jin ssi! What's the matter?" Hyun Bin asked but his voice clearly sounded lifeless, his eyes were also sunken.

"Bin, are you okay? You look unwell." Question Ye Jin.

"I have a slight fever, and my head is dizzy. That's why after we finished the meeting I went straight up to the room." Hyun Bin's real voice had changed, sounding a little hoarse.

"Bin, I want to let you know that you're going back to Seoul alone. You don't have to buy a flight ticket for me. I'll take care of it later." Ye Jin directed to the main point, she doesn't want to dillydally. The sooner it's resolved, the sooner Hyun Bin can rest.