12. Where is Our Child?

Hyun Bin remembered eight years ago how he met Ye Jin. He regrets the cause of everything that happened between him and Ye Jin. It all started because Kang So Ra's words challenged him, and his ego couldn't accept So Ra's accusation that no girl could stand his cold temper. So, he takes up So Ra's challenge to prove everything wrong. Without him realizing it, his actions will destroy him.

At first, he was sure that he would never fall in love with Ye Jin, but he was wrong. He is too arrogant. Ye Jin took no less than two weeks to turn his feelings upside down.

Yet his ego could not accept the fact of how a girl whom he had previously disliked at all her character could make him fall in love in such a short time. Eventually, Ye Jin was still treated indifferently.

When Ye Jin started showing signs of protest with his cold treatment, only then did he feel insecure. He began to feel scared and unwilling to lose Ye Jin. Finally, he admits that he is already in love with Ye Jin.

After that, their romantic relationship was so beautiful that they did not realize and had sex

After that, their romantic relationship was so beautiful that they did not realize and had sex. Hyun Bin regrets being too lustful. Once they finish their final semester in college, he determined he will marry Ye Jin.

But who knows, he could only plan, but God decides. A few weeks before the final exam, Ye Jin found out his initial intention to date her. Ye Jin was heartbroken without thinking twice to sever the relationship between them.

At the time, he was embarrassed. He is ashamed of daring to betray Ye Jin's sacred love. When Ye Jin asked to break up, he felt unworthy of asking Ye Jin to give him a second chance. So he finally let Ye Jin go without knowing Ye Jin was pregnant with his offspring.

 So he finally let Ye Jin go without knowing Ye Jin was pregnant with his offspring

If that day, he got up and chase Ye Jin ...

Had he torn down his ego and asked Ye Jin to stay by his side ...

If he dared to try even though he was not sure Ye Jin would accept it ...

Ye Jin won't be hurt this badly.