14. Meeting Gomo

Mi Kyung Gomo's house

Hyun Bin took a deep breath, gathering his strength and preparing mentally before meeting Ye Jin's Gomo

Hyun Bin took a deep breath, gathering his strength and preparing mentally before meeting Ye Jin's Gomo. Although Mi Kyung Gomo's personality seems gentle and soft-spoken, when encountering a man who has crushed Ye Jin's dignity, logically, the woman will get angry.

"Annyeonghaeseyo, Gomo." Hyun Bin greeted. Even though his chest was throbbing terribly, he still had to confront Mi Kyung Gomo. He has to confess all the wrongs he has done to Ye Jin and all her family members.

Moments later, Mi Kyung Gomo walked out from inside.

"Annyeong... Oh, Hyun ssi! You're here! Are you with Ye Jin?" Mi Kyung Gomo was excited.

"No, Gomo. I came alone. I have something important to tell Gomo."

Mi Kyung Gomo's forehead slightly furrowed. She wonders about the purpose of Hyun Bin's visit to her house. Aside from hearing the serious tone of the young man.

"Hyun ssi, let's come inside." Mi Kyung Gomo invited Hyun Bin into the house warmly.

Hyun Bin obeyed and followed Mi Kyung Gomo's moves to the living room. Then they sat on the sofa.

"Hyun ssi, wait a minute. I'll make some drink for you." Mi Kyung Gomo tried to get up, but Hyun Bin quickly stopped her.

"It's okay, Gomo. I want to talk to Gomo. There is something important."

In the end, Mi Kyung Gomo complied. She patiently waited for the young man to open up. It seems like a massive thing to discuss. Although he can't wait to express it, his way doesn't look to be said.

"Gomo, I want to apologize. I'm sinful towards Gomo's family. I'm guilty of Ye Jin...." Hyun Bin bowed his head, remorse.

"What are you talking about, Hyun ssi? I don't get." Mi Kyung Gomo is confused. Why did this young man suddenly apologize out of the blue?

"Gomo, perhaps for now you recognize me by the name of Hyun, but Gomo must know and remember the irresponsible man named Bin, right?" This time Hyun Bin braced up and faced Mi Kyung Gomo.

Mi Kyung Gomo's facial expression changed instantly. The older woman took a deep breath.

"So... are you ..." Mi Kyung Gomo's words were interrupted as if they didn't come out. She was too shocked by Hyun Bin's statement just now.

Hyun Bin nodded slowly as well.

"Yes, Gomo. I'm Bin, Hyun Bin, Ye Jin's ex-boyfriend eight years ago."

"Aigo... Aigo..." Mi Kyung Gomo was already rubbing her chest.

Hyun Bin quickly got up from his seat and knelt in front of Mi Kyung Gomo.