11. All is Revealed!

In these few weeks, Ye Jin was so busy working that she sacrificed her weekends. Thankfully this weekend, she is free. Her initial plan was to spend time at home. But Gong Yoo wants to take her out to hang out.

"Ye Jin ah, what should we eat dinner tonight?" Gong Yoo asked after they finished watching the movie at the cinema.

"How about Japanese food?" Ye Jin suggested.

Gong Yoo agreed. They headed to the Japanese restaurant, one of Ye Jin's favourite restaurants.

After they ordered foods, Gong Yoo then questioned, "Ye Jin ah, why didn't you let me know that you went to Daegu a few weeks ago?"

"Ah! I had work to do there. After finishing my work, I visited Gomo for a while."

"Eomma told me that you brought your friend home, right?" Gong Yoo widened his eyes, showing that he didn't believe the news he heard.

All this time, Gong Yoo almost knew all Ye Jin's boyfriends. But Ye Jin never took her boyfriend home.

"Aigo... Gomo told you everything?"

"So now you have a new boyfriend. Why don't you inform me?" teased Gong Yoo.

"Oppa! That's not my boyfriend!" Ye Jin chuckled angrily.

"Then who followed you to our house that day?" Gong Yoo wondered.

"He's my boss. Coincidentally we have worked there. So, Gomo invited him to stay at our house." Ye Jin replied.

"Huh, your boss? You mean the guy who came to your apartment last time?" Gong Yoo asked for certainty.

Ye Jin nodded.

"I noticed that your boss was interested in you, didn't I?" Gong Yoo tried to guess.

Ye Jin shrugged, "How do I know."

"But what's interesting, I heard Eomma say that your boss keeps calling you with Nae Sarang. In conclusion, he flirts with you and likes you so much. Ye Jin ah, do you accept him?"

Gong Yoo's sudden question startled Ye Jin. She didn't believe Gong Yoo would ask such a question.

"Is my question weird?" Gong Yoo asked again.

Ye Jin shook her head, trying to eliminate the annoyance in her heart. She doesn't want Gong Yoo to suspect anything.

"You never asked this kind of question before. It seems weird."

"Oh, I'm just curious. I mean, look at him. He seems a nice guy, handsome, and wealthy too." Gong Yoo gave some brief comment. A man like Ye Jin's boss has always been the dream of every woman.

"Oppa, do I look like a gold digger?" Ye Jin looked at Gong Yoo with a rugged look.

Once again, Gong Yoo laughed, tickled by Ye Jin's demeanour, who seemed offended by his statement earlier.

"Aigo, Ye Jin ah. I'm just joking. How knows you will fall for him."

Ye Jin sneered in disgust. ​​Gong Yoo was teasing her.

"Oh, speak of the devil. The guy who sitting behind you looks like your boss."

Ye Jin just acted normal, and she didn't want to look back. Yeah, if suddenly she turned, it seems like she's too concerned about Hyun Bin's presence.

 Yeah, if suddenly she turned, it seems like she's too concerned about Hyun Bin's presence