15. A Request

After two days of missing, finally, Ye Jin returned to work. The first thing she did was open the computer, type a resignation letter and a notice.

She let out a heavy sigh as she typed the letter. Although she did not blame Hyun Bin for what had happened and had already forgiven him, the scars in her heart still scarred.

If she stays to face Hyun Bin in the office every day, it will be cruel punishment. Plus, after all the secrets were revealed and reached the man's knowledge. After much thought and consideration, her resignation is the best way for all parties.

After Ye Jin printed the letter, she dialled Hyun Bin's secretary's extension number. If she follows her heart, she doesn't want to meet Hyun Bin. But she had to face that man for resignation.

"Son ssi, Sajangnim isn't in the office yet. He hasn't been in the office for two days. I'm not sure if today he will come in or not." Hyun Bin's secretary answered.

Ye Jin frowned. Not only did she disappear, but Hyun Bin was also missing after the morning incident.

"Yoon Hee ssi. Did Director Kim enter the office today?" Ye Jin asked. If she can't meet Hyun Bin, she's prepared to meet with Director Kim Jung Won, the company's boss.

"Yes, he is, Son ssi."

Ye Jin almost wanted to scream excitedly, but she controlled herself. It seems that she can resolve this matter immediately. Ye Jin quickly walked towards Director Kim Jung Won's room to hand over her resignation letter without wasting time.

She was relieved. Indeed, Ye Jin was too relieved after settling the matter at Director Kim Jung Won's office earlier. Although the Director was shocked by her sudden decision, Director Kim eventually accepted her resignation.

Director Kim tried to persuade her to withdraw her decision to quit, but she was determined. She is no longer able to endure dealing with Hyun Bin anymore.

What she can do now is she will help the company if there is anything that needs her experience during the job transition to other employees who will take over the projects under her supervision. Yet to withdraw her resignation letter, she was unable to do so.

Luckily, she had just joined the company, so the projects under her supervision weren't so many. The task transition becomes more manageable and smoother. After finished everything, Ye Jin was finally able to breathe a sigh of relief. Today, her business felt smoother because Hyun Bin was not visible in the office.

As soon as the work hours ended, Ye Jin quickly packed her things to take home. While she was tidying up, suddenly, the room door opened wide, and Hyun Bin's dull face appeared. Ye Jin closed her eyes for a moment and sighed heavily. Why does Hyun Bin need to show up at this time?

Ye Jin ignored Hyun Bin's presence there and continued packing up

Ye Jin ignored Hyun Bin's presence there and continued packing up. The sooner she is finished, the sooner she can get out and say goodbye to everything.