17. Loving is Not Owning

Continued from Chapter 16

"And I miss you too, Ye Jin ssi

"And I miss you too, Ye Jin ssi." Hyun Bin glanced at Ye Jin for a long time.

Ye Jin was a little flustered. She didn't expect to become nervous, not knowing how to react.

While she was here, she never stopped receiving short messages from Hyun Bin that sent a message feeling of longing for her every day.

But when reading a short message on the phone and hearing words of longing uttered face to face such this, the vibes feel very different. Ye Jin became confused.

Ye Jin changed the topic, trying to avoid Hyun Bin's longing expression earlier, "Uhh... Bin, how's Director Kim's condition? Is he okay?"

"Harabeoji was allowed to return home three days ago. He also looks healthy. That's why I left him for a moment to come here. Harabeoji questioned about you but I don't know what to answer. I told that you went to Daegu. But I didn't think that you are here." Hyun Bin replied.

In silence, Ye Jin breathed a sigh of relief. It seems that Hyun Bin has forgotten his tactics. The topic of longing is gone.

"I'm sorry that I went missing suddenly. It's not that I want to avoid from Director. I just need some space for a while." Ye Jin replied.

The fact is, Ye Jin also feels guilty for leaving quietly without any news during Director Kim is still not very healthy. But she needed time to tranquillize her mind.

Almost every day, Director Kim asks for her approval, so she doesn't know what excuses to give. She did not want to make a hasty decision instantly.

"It's okay, Ye Jin ssi. I don't blame you. I understand that you need some space. You must be stressed by Harabeoji's request, right?"

Ye Jin just remained quiet. She did not deny Hyun Bin's words. She heaved her head slightly when Hyun Bin's voice echoing again.

"Ye Jin ssi, actually apart from visiting Jin Woo, I also want to find you. I was just gambling to come here. Luckily my instincts are right. There's something I want to talk to you about." Hyun Bin stopped for a moment.

Then he sighed heavily. To be honest, it was a bit tough for him to proceed, but he couldn't let this matter hang for long.

"I've been thinking for a long time and I feel that I can't remain to be selfish. Maybe for you, being with me is a hard thing. You mark me as the biggest mistake in your life. And yes, now after I know the truth, I can't deny that I'm the one of the biggest mistakes in your life. And you went through a lot because of me. You are suffering because of me." Hyun Bin paused and took a deep breath before continuing.

"So, I have decided that I will accept whatever decision you choose. I will calm down and accept if you choose not to be with me. I will not force you again and I will let you go. Maybe this is the punishment I must endure after what I have done to you and your family. Once again, I apologize."