9. Hyun Bin vs Gong Yoo

"Arghh... Jadongcha, please start. Why are you suddenly like this? It's late at night. I want to go home." Ye Jin is worried, her car won't start.

If she knew her car was going to happen like this, she would have to go home early. At least it was still daylight and it was easy for her to call for help from anyone.

After several tries, Ye Jin finally grabbed her phone, calling Hyo Jin or Gong Yoo for help.

Only a few rings, suddenly her car window was knocked on. She was frightened and almost dropped the phone from her hand.

"Aaaah!"

She screamed and looked down, covering both her ears. She was afraid of being hurt.

"Ye Jin ssi... Ye Jin ssi! Is everything alright?"

She breathed a great sigh of relief when she saw Hyun Bin who was standing outside her car. Although she was not very pleased with that man's presence, but she knew at least Hyun Bin was not a dangerous person.

Hyun Bin signals to Ye Jin to lower the window. Ye Jin just followed his instructions. Meanwhile, she also managed to pick up her phone that fell.

Coincidentally at that moment, her phone rang. Maybe Gong Yoo or Hyo Jin called back.

"Wait, I have to pick the call." Ye Jin asked Hyun Bin to wait and then answered the call.

"Ye Jin ah, why did you call me? Is there a problem?" Hyo Jin's voice was on the phone.

"Eonni, I want to ask for a favor."

"Why? Are you okay?"

"I'm okay, Eonni. But my car won't start. Can you pick me up for a moment? I called Gong Yoo Oppa but he didn't pick up my call."

"Omo, where are you? Ye Jin ah, it's very late. Are you alone? If you want to wait for me, you have to wait for a long time." Hyo Jin worried.

"It's okay, Eonni. I can wait in the office while waiting for you to arrive."

"Ye Jin ssi..."

Ye Jin turned to Hyun Bin, she forgot that man was still standing outside.

"Ye Jin ah, whose voice is that?" Hyo Jin bothered.

"It's Bin." Ye Jin replied before refocusing her attention on Hyun Bin.

"Ye Jin ssi, sorry for interrupting your conversation. If you want me to accompany or take you home, I'm at your service. No need to bother your friend to fetch you."

"Ye Jin ah... Ye Jin ah..." Hyo Jin called.

Ye Jin gave a waiting sign to Hyun Bin, she wanted to finish her talking with Hyo Jin first, "Yes, Eonni. Can you pick me up?"

"Actually, In Sung Oppa isn't home. Cho Rong ie is sleeping. But for your sake, I can pick you up."

Ye Jin felt awry, "Eonni, I don't want to bother you. I pity that Cho Rong is sleeping. It's okay, I'll settle on my own. You don't have to worry."

"I'm sorry, Ye Jin ah. You try to call Gong Yoo again or you just go back with Bin. This is an emergency. Please put down your ego, Ye Jin ah." Hyo Jin ordered.

Ye Jin let out a slow sigh after turning off the phone call. She glanced at her phone screen back, hoping for a message or a call from Gong Yoo. But there is none.

In the end, she had no choice. She raised her head and looked at Hyun Bin. Her body is tired, and her brain needs rest. All she wants is to get home fast.