5. The Nightmare

"You're an ungrateful child! Get out of my house. I don't want to see your face again. Get lost!" A fierce voice scolded Ye Jin.

"Appa, please forgive me. I know that I was wrong. I'm really ashamed of myself, appa. But please don't make me like this, appa. Appa, I don't have anyone else in this world." Ye Jin who was drenched with tears knelt at her father's feet begging for an apology.

"Oh, so now you're think of father's existence. But did you ever think of your father when you did that disgusting thing? Enough, I don't want to hear anything from you. You're leaving now. I hate to see your face. You know how to make a living. You're smart, aren't you? When you're in love, you forgot about your father at all. Go. Go find the man that you love so much." Ye Jin was scolded again mercilessly.

"Don't, appa! Please forgive me, appa. I know I have sinned. Appa has the right to punish me but I beg you, appa... Please don't dump me, appa." Ye Jin hugged his father's leg and still crying pleading for her father's mercy.

"No! Get lost! Go!"

Ye Jin that had been attached to her father's leg was roughly pushed aside. Then she was pushed out by her father to the door of the house. All her cries and pleas were left alone. Her father seemed deaf. He did not want to hear her explanations and appeals at all.

As soon as her legs came out of the house, her suitcase was immediately thrown out and then the door of the house was closed crudely.

Ye Jin collapsed to the ground. Her cries became more and more stronger. Her fear grew thicker around a piece of her heart. How she goes through her life after this?

What will happen next? She had been dumped by her father for the mere stupid mistake she had committed. Everything was wrong! She's too stupid.

"Appa! Appa ... please open the door! Please forgive me, appa. Don't make me like this, appa!"

Ye Jin tried to knock on the door of the house repeatedly pleading again in the hope that her father's heart would soften and accept her again.

"Appa ... appa!"

Hyun Bin who was sitting on the sofa at the end of the room was startled when he heard Ye Jin's soft voice. As fast as lightning he got up and approached Ye Jin. Ye Jin's facial expression furrowed as she raved about calling her father.

 Ye Jin's facial expression furrowed as she raved about calling her father