13. Runaway

Ye Jin gripped the steering wheel tightly, and she tried to refrain from howling in grief. She could not hold back the tears that flowed. She kept driving even though she didn't know which direction she wanted to go.

 She kept driving even though she didn't know which direction she wanted to go

Why?

Why does the secret she kept from Hyun Bin for eight years need to be revealed today?

The argument with Hyun Bin this morning was like tearing back a wound that had long healed. Some old wounds never truly heal, even after years of trying to take care of her heart.

But this morning, in the blink of an eye, the old wound was bleeding again in the slightest word. All automatically, she reminded of her foolishness that was the cause of the beginning of her suffering.

Thinking of all the possibilities, she came out with one conclusion. The person who is likely to reveal all the secrets to Hyun Bin is Gong Yoo.

When she saw the bruise on the tip of Hyun Bin's lip earlier, she could feel that only Gong Yoo could do that. The only person who knows about her secret is Mi Kyung Gomo, Gong Yoo and Hyo Jin.

Ye Jin frantically searched for her phone to call Gong Yoo. If her guess is accurate, Gong Yoo is looking for trouble. She has repeatedly told that this secret will remain a secret, but why does Gong Yoo want to reveal everything to Hyun Bin? For what?

She waits for her call connected to Gong Yoo with an exasperated feeling at this point. However, her call went unanswered. Moments later, she tried again but failed and made Ye Jin grumble angrily.

Finally, Ye Jin turned to try to call Yoona's line. In just a few moments, the call answered.

"Ye Jin Eonni. I miss you so much! Where did you go all this time?" Yoona excited behind the line.

"Uhh... I'm sorry, Yoona. Actually, I'm searching for Gong Yoo Oppa urgently. He didn't answer my call. Do you know where he was going?" Ye Jin asked without answering Yoona's question. She wants to know where Gong Yoo is.

"Oh, Gong Yoo... He went to Japan today for work. Maybe he forgot to inform you. Eonni, is there anything?" Yoona asked again after hearing Ye Jin's loud grunt, making Yoona wonder.

"It's okay, Yoona. When he returns later, I will look for him. I'm so sorry, Yoona, if I was rude to you earlier." Ye Jin lowered her voice calmly, not wanting to vent her anger on Yoona. Yoona is not guilty of this.

"Eonni, yesterday I went on a date with Gong Yoo. Then we came across Bin Oppa, your boss. I have known Bin Oppa for a long time since I was a child. I didn't believe that you work with him now." Yoona told the story excitedly without knowing Ye Jin's past story.

Ye Jin's eyes spontaneously enlarged. Her guess is hitting the bull's eyes! Gong Yoo is the person who has leaked all the secrets to Hyun Bin.

After she switched off the line, Ye Jin slammed the car's steering wheel with all her strength. She is annoyed with Gong Yoo. She will wait until he comes back later. She really won't let go of him.