3. Long-Lost Lover

"Ye Jin ssi..."

"Ye Jin ssi..."

Ye Jin's mind still drifting and did not hear towards Madam Uhm's call.

"Ye Jin ssi!" Madam Uhm called for this time a little bit louder.

"Yes?" Ye Jin startled but she quickly responded.

Argh! Her image is damaged and mess because of Hyun Bin.

Please be focus. It's your first day!

Ye Jin scolded herself.

"We're here. Ye Jin ssi, that is your office." Madam Uhm pointed the room that will be occupied by Ye Jin later.

"And this is Seo Dan ssi, she's your assistant. You can refer anything to her." Madam Uhm continued to introduce Ye Jin's staff.

Seo Dan smiled sweetly and quickly held out her hand. Ye Jin gladly took Seo Dan's handshake.

"Ye Jin ssi, that's all from me. I'm leaving now. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know." Madam Uhm said.

Ye Jin then walked into her office followed by Seo Dan. Seo Dan gives a brief description of the company as well as their divisions. Ye Jin just listened without much interruption.

In fact, Ye Jin does not seem eager to continue her work at this company. Can she resign giving notice within twenty -four hours?

Ye Jin sighed heavily.

"Gwajang-nim, are you feeling well?" Seo Dan asked her new boss with concern.

"I'm fine thank you. Seo Dan ssi, can we continue this later? I need a break." Ye Jin gave her reason finally.

She knew she wasn't being professional, but she needed a little space and time to calm her heart and mind.

Seo Dan nodded without much question and left Ye Jin alone there. But just a few steps away, she turned back to her boss because there was an important message she had to convey.

"Gwajang-nim, I have to remind that Gwajang-nim have a lunch meeting with all the directors and managers later."

In silence, Ye Jin sighed inwardly. If possible, she did not want to attend that meeting. But she has no choice. Finally, she nodded and allowed Seo Dan to leave.

Ye Jin was uncomfortable sitting while looking at her watch that showed there were ten more minutes before the break time

Ye Jin was uncomfortable sitting while looking at her watch that showed there were ten more minutes before the break time. Her heart felt uneasy as the COO, Hyun Bin will definitely join the lunch meeting. But the meeting was also made to introduce her as one of the new managers. She deserves to be present!

Ye Jin, please be patient.

Try to be relax and there is no need to panic. After all, no one knows that she and Hyun Bin ever had a relationship. It's okay if she pretends not knowing Hyun Bin.