2. Welcome Back!

In front of the mirror, Ye Jin adjusted the ankle straps on her pump. She boasted a graceful and elegant beauty wearing pastel-coloured one-piece dress and long-sleeve blue blouse. Her long straight hair that was let down naturally added an innocent and lovely vibe to the elegance.

 Her long straight hair that was let down naturally added an innocent and lovely vibe to the elegance

Ye Jin continued her footsteps with full confidence. After years of living abroad, she finally made the decision to return South Korea and work in her own country. Before returning to South Korea, she had undergone an online interview session. Thankfully, she was accepted to work.

Today is her first day of work. She reported her first duty. So, she made sure everything looked perfect. Her first duty report process went smoothly. Madam Uhm, the human resources division manager brought Ye Jin to meet all big bosses at the company.

Everything was smooth and perfect until they reached the COO's room.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Sajang-nim." Madam Uhm knocked the door and called the COO.

The owner of the room was busying to pick up the documents on the shelf behind his desk.

"Yes?"

Ye Jin's heart automatically pounded when she heard that voice. Her eyes widened slightly. Although only one word, but she seemed familiar with that voice. It sounds like ...

Ahh, it can't be just a coincidence, right? Ye Jin closed her eyes trying to dispel the assumptions that crossed her mind.

"Good morning, Sajang-nim." Madam Uhm greeted.

"Ooo... It's you, Madam Uhm. Please come in." The sexy voice echoed again.

Those deep sexy voice was enough to make Ye Jin feel goosebumps even without looking at that person. Those voice made her restless and uncomfortable.

Madam Uhm entered the room after getting permission from the owner. Ye Jin who was still in a daze was only able to follow Madam Uhm's footsteps with her heart unceasingly praying that what she thought was not true.

However, it seems that fate is not on Ye Jin's side. What she feared was what really happened.

It almost broke her heart when the owner of the room turned towards them. Even though many years have passed, it turns out that the voice is still real and clearly stuck in her memory, and her prediction is not wrong!

Ye Jin quickly looked down. She didn't want to return his sharp gaze.

So far, Ye Jin has never regretted her actions and decision. But right now, at this moment, she really wants to turn back time. If she hadn't decided to go back to South Korea and most importantly it's a good thing if she hadn't asked for this job at this company. It would be great!

"Ye Jin ssi, let me introduce. This is our Chief Operating Officer, Hyun Bin nim. Sajang-nim, this is Son Ye Jin ssi, our new Project Manager."

Ye Jin still didn't dare to raise her face.

After all these years, why they need to meet again? In the same office?

"Welcome back, Son ssi." Hyun Bin smiled revealing his deep dimples.

Urgh! Those sexy deep voice! For God's sake Ye Jin! It's been many years

Urgh! Those sexy deep voice! For God's sake Ye Jin! It's been many years. Don't be fooled again by that sexy voice. Shush! Don't talk to me! Go away.

Ye Jin shook her head and closed her eyes slowly to get rid all the naughty voices that were increasingly confusing her feelings.

Even though she still looking down, Ye Jin saw Hyun Bin smiled with his dimples from the tip of her eye.

Jeez! Can't he just stop smiling?

In the end Ye Jin just bowed respectfully as the greeting sign. Hyun Bin nodded understandingly.

"I'll see you around, Son ssi."

No! I hope we will not see each other ever again!

That echoed in Ye Jin's heart.

"Sajang-nim, we're leaving now." Madam Uhm's words relieved Ye Jin.

If they were in this room for another minute, Ye Jin might faint because there was no oxygen.

After giving a respectful bow, Ye Jin quickly lifted her steps to get out from Hyun Bin's room. Hyun Bin grinned at Ye Jin's behaviour.

She has never changed. Hyun Bin whispered in his heart.

Ye Jin and Madam Uhm step out of Hyun Bin's room. Now they are heading to Ye Jin's room.

"Ye Jin ssi, have you known Sajang-nim before?"

The sudden question from Madam Uhm startled Ye Jin. Is it very noticeable? It feels like she and Hyun Bin are just acting normal.

"Huh? Why are you asking, Madam? No... I really don't know him." Ye Jin laughed in denial even though in her heart like a hurricane.

"Oh, it's nothing. I'm just guessing. Because I heard Sajang-nim greeted 'Welcome back' to you." Madam Uhm said.

Ye Jin doesn't know whether to laugh or cry. Her herself who did not notice that. How did Madam Uhm pay more attention than her? Probably because her heart was in turmoil while in Hyun Bin's room earlier made her not focus directly on what Hyun Bin said.